Tuesday 30 March 2010

Dockers


I bought my pair from Academy when on sale ($25) a couple weeks ago, but sadly they only had 1 pair in my size. I sweat a LOT and was looking for a nice pair of wicking slacks that weren't too hot. (Haggers' wicking slacks are very hot). I found Champion golf slacks at Target and like them a lot but they wrinkle quite a bit. So far, the PGA Tours are the best (a tad tighter than everyone else' 34" slacks). They look a lot dressier than the Champions.



Academy's Austin brand is a close 2nd and only $20. I REALLY wish PGA Tour, Champion, or Austin would make the golf slacks in Navy Blue- everyone seems to only make them in black or a very light tan. I have a lot of blue shirts and some Navy wickers would sure be nice.



I plan on picking up 3 or 4 more pair if I find a good sale (I'm hoping for Black Friday).



The wicking is great, ever since I bought the Champions I've been able to get some exercise at lunch time and dry off before I start to smell too badly (at least I hope so - my car pool mate may beg to differ). It has been a great help in losing weight. PGA TOUR Ultimate Performance Golf Pants KHAKI 36W 30L'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dockers Dockers Dockers