Saturday 27 March 2010

Core Training Ball - exercise, fitness ball


I train people for a living and have sent all of my clients to this seller for their exercise balls. Being one that works with different sized people on a daily basis on the Max Fitness balls, I can tell you that they provide a great product and they are very fast to get it to my clients. I own one myself. Thanks for the great product and service.



Jason P Max Fitness 65cm Exercise Ball with Foot Pump (Pearl White)

I first started using excercising balls at the gym, and loved it. I went and bought one.. and for some reason, it just wasn't the same. A girlfriend of mine also got me one, and again.. just not what I was used to.. then I ordered this one, and it was exactly like the one I used at the gym.. and cheaper than the other ones I had. SO, I highly recommend this. Read the directions and do do another round of air the next day.. its perfect.

I ordered this ball because I didn't like the bright colors at my local stores. I wanted something neutral that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in my home. The shipping from Max Ltd. was super fast and the ball was pretty quick and easy to inflate.



I actually bought this as a "birth ball". I'm 8 months pregnant and sitting on the ball helps relieve back pain/pressure, hip rocks feel great on it. Gently bouncing on it has gotten my baby down into position! I'll be using the ball during labor and after I have my baby. Babies love to be bounced on it and it's a comfortable seat to nurse on. I'll also be using it a few months after the birth to work out on and drop my pregnancy weight.

I am a certified personal trainer with 18 yrs exp.

That said, I found this ball equal or better than the physio balls at the best gyms in New York!

The pump worked seamlessly in delivery and a nice tight ball to greater effect the core musicle group exciting the nervous system...but I run on.

Healthy and Fit 2007 I plan to purchase this product again!!

So many children and even adults bounce on my ball whenever they come over and happen to see it! That's not what it's supposed to be used for but it just shows how sturdy it is. My friend who is probably about 250 lbs didn't even pop it.

I just got this ball and, when inflated it looks good, although maybe not perfectly round at first. The pump which came with it worked, but was kind of insubstantial as far as pumps go. The hose to the pump kept falling off and I had to put it back on several times. However, the ball did inflate within 5 or 10 minutes.

The ball needs one day to soften up before it can be completely inflated. After that, needs refills only about once a week, and I sit on it for several hours every day. Good choice at a decent price.

I like the balance ball though i don't use it as often as i thought i would. it takes patients to inflate using the manuel pump and my ball seems to loose firmness often. possibly due to tempurature changes. - Chair - Exercise - Fitness Ball - Stability Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information