Wednesday 27 October 2010

Belly Band - pregnancy comfort, belly band


These are great! I was so excited to get these in the mail because my pants were literally falling off. I'm a size 20, and bought the size three, so was a little nervous that it would be too snug. I was pleasantly surprised that the size range was accurate, and that it just feels as if you're wearing a fitted tank. I also found that a bonus use for them post partum will be that they cover your whole torso as well as your breasts, so that you can hold in nursing pads at night without wearing a bra! My pants don't fall down anymore, and I'm really glad I got a three pack. Baby Be Mine Maternity Belly Band 3 Pack in Black, White and Stone Available in 3 Sizes (Size 2 ( Pre Pregn. Size 6-16))

I have found that the baby be mine maternity belly bands are very handy to have. I was getting to the point where I needed maternity pants, unfortunately money was tight and I could not afford any. I seen these tried them and they saved me time and money! I really recommend!

I picked the smallest size and since i was a size 6 before my pregnancy (the higher end of the size 1), i expected it to be nice and snug. It really wasnt. I tried folding in half and using the folded edge at the bottom and that helped a little but it just didnt work for me for what i had intended for it.

I highly recomend these belly bands. They were reasonably priced compared to other websites. They are so nice for covering your maternity pants or unbuttoned jeans. You get the picture. They have been a life saver for me so far. It helps so you don't have to buy ugly maternity shirts right away. Let's you utilize the clothes you have for a while longer.

I love how these belly bands grow with you and how they have saved my budget. From the moment I started to show until after my delivery I have worn these bands almost every day. I could still wear my skinny jeans and love the color choices and the price point. Very comfortable and washed great. I am 5.9 and was pre pregnancy size 4. I gained 40 pounds and ordered the size 1 bands.

I am currently nursing and use my bands to cover my little left over bump! Great investment and highly recommend

I was hoping that I could add life to my ever tightening jeans with these but, they aren't made to hold up unbuttoned pants. They do cover up the unbuttoned and unzipped stuff but, I had to jerryrig a way to still hold them up. I would say, save your money and just buy maternity pants.

If you just bought them to cover your belly when your shirts get a bit short then get them but, they are not what I was looking for.

Good quality though.

I wasn't sure whether to buy these early in my pregnancy or the more expensive Bella Bands. I decided to cheap out (after all, I'll only be wearing maternity clothes for a few months in my entire life!) and see what happened. Worked out great!



I'm a size 4-6 pre-pregnancy, so I got the smalls. They fit great! These bands, as well as others, state that their intention is NOT to hold pants up, but rather to just cover, but for the most part they seemed to do a great job of holding up my unzipped pants. If I'm doing a lot of walking/moving around (e.g., grocery shopping), they'd ride up - I was so self-conscious that my unzipped pants would be exposed - but as long as you pay attention it's fine. Also, I folded them over a lot at first to provide extra support, and I would recommend turning them inside out if you're going to double them - that way no one sees the seams and you don't have the brand name (sewn in on the inside) for everyone and their brother to see. The first few times I did it without thinking, and DH laughed at the upside down "Baby Be Mine" logo on my bottom. If I wore a short(er) shirt, you could sort of tell that my pants were unzipped underneath, but I think only DH and I would notice, and that's only because we knew they were unzipped!



I used these until about halfway through my pregnancy. Even then, the bands would have been fine, but since my pants were unzipped under the bands, the zipper would start digging into my growing belly and started getting uncomfortable, so that's when I switched to maternity pants. For the maternity pants that were too big, the bands helped hold them up, too. Of course, now I'm 7 months along and don't need them for the rest of the pregnancy, but I do plan to use them again once the baby's here, until my pre-pregnancy clothes fit again.



They wash easily and well - I've had no ripping or pulling of seams or anything like that.



I'd definitely buy them again...but these are holding up so well that I shouldn't need to, even when baby #2 comes along (whenever that may be).



Don't waste your money on the more expensive brands - these work just fine!

I like the belly bands. I am not that big yet so I think I will like them better in a few months. The bands can be a little restrictive if you are wearing a tight top over them. I liked them to cover the gap when you sit down. I would buy them again.

I am early in my pregnancy and just starting to grow out of my regular clothes. I heard mixed reviews on similar items and I really think it depends on the person. When standing up, they are very comfortable and keep my unbuttoned pants in place. When you go to sit down, the band lifts up in the back and you constantly have to readjust yourself.



I'll give them a couple more days to see if I can make it work. Otherwise I'll happily pass them along to other expectant mothers and just move right into maternity clothes.

These worked wonderfully for the transitional period of my pregnancy. It extended the time I was able to wear regular work clothes and jeans. I plan to use them later in pregnancy for belly support. I suggest the multi color pack for more versatility with your wardrobe. They were received quickly in the mail and the multi pack was the best value I could find on the internet. - Belly Band - Pregnancy - Gifts For Pregnant Women - Pregnancy Comfort'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information