Friday 29 October 2010

Dysfunctional Family - leatherface, texas chainsaw massacre


I'll be honest, I have only heard 6 songs on it, and the first 5 songs I heard are kickass. As for the other one I heard, was piece of underproduced bull.

Laaz Rockit - Leatherface

Death Angel - Bored

Wrath - When Worlds Collide

Hurricane - Spark in my heart

Sacred Reich - One Nation

Wasted Youth - Gift Of Madness



The first 5 songs I have listed are awesome. As for Wasted Youth's gift of madness, that song SUCKS! But Wrath - When Worlds Collide in my opinion is the best song I have heard. Then again, Wrath happens to also be one of my favorite songs too, so ya. The other reviews I have read were mixed, saying that the album is disappointing, but like every soundtrack, there will always be a few good up numbers. From what I have heard, it's true. Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

I give this album three stars because there's three good songs on it.

If you're a fan of Laaz Rockit then buy this album,that's why I bought it,it's worth it just because of Laaz Rockit,they do the song Leatherface which is one of their best songs.

Then you have Wrath on this album,I don't like Wrath but they do the song When Worlds Collide which is pretty good,they have one of the best riffs on this song that I have ever heard and then Sacred Reich-One Nation,which is an awesome song,that's also on this album. - Metal - Leatherface - Slasher Flicks - Texas Chainsaw Massacre'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information