Sunday 31 October 2010

Portable Dvd Players - portable dvd player, dual dvd player


We purchased this product for our kids to watch movies on our drive from Louisville to Phoenix. For the first four days of the trip, the DVD player worked great and kept the kids very entertained. Then, the evening of the fourth night of the trip, the screen would not display a picture on the secondary display. About 30 minutes later, the screen stopped showing video on the primary display. They could hear the movies but not see them. The video never returned to either screen, so we returned the DVD player for a refund. Perhaps we got a lemon, but based on our experience, I could not recommend someone purchase this product. The product quality was very low without any longevity. Axion AXN-7979 7-Inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black

I have owned this portable dvd for about 2 months so I can not speak of the longetivity of the product but My kids love it. The straps are very easy to attach to the back of the headrest, they love the remote, the sound is good, picture quality is good also and very easy to operate. I do not think this comes with a built in battery . I have owned several dual portable dvd players but this is among the best. I would recommend this product.

This is a very early review since I got got the DVD player today, but so far so good! The screen size is great, the volume goes really loud, it is easy to attach them to the head rests, and they seem to be of good quality. I would recommend these especially because they come with a remote, which was important to me since my kids are young and don't know how to work the buttons very well.

I was hesitant to buy this product because it is not a brand that is well known for quality. But I couldn't beat the price, and with Amazon's awesome customer service, I knew if there was a major problem I would be well taken care of.



It was super easy to install and use. We went on a 2 thousand mile road trip and it functioned at all times with no problems or glitches.



The only thing I didn't like was that it comes with a tiny remote that does not have batteries included, and the battery you need is some random kind that I didn't have the patience or time to go look for at a store. So we did without, which is fine, but it's harder to navigate through the previews and menu without it.



Overall I was pleased with the purchase, but we've only had it a month and on one road trip, so I can't speak for it's longevity, but as it is right now I enjoy the product and would buy it again.

I bought this DVD player after considering the price of installation of one in my car. In a previous car I did an installation and the sound never worked right and permanately did damage to some of my electrical components in the car, these afterall were a cinch to install and my car rides have never been more pleasant. The price was amazing and the same as a lot of single screen models. I would highly recommend this DVD player for anyone with more than 1 child who wants a no fuss car ride everytime. The quality is impeccable and it is so easy to operate. What a find!!!

I searched for awhile for a DVD player and this is the one I finally bought. I love the dual screens and have not had any problems with it. We've owned it for approx 2 months now and used it off and on. Installation was super easy. I can now see why so many people wanted to have the auto resume feature otherwise I would have given 5 stars for ease of use. The quality seems a little cheaper but hey for the price I'm really not complaining. Video quality is fine for us, kids don't care as long as they can see the picture. Overall I am extremely happy with the product and would highly suggest it!

My Kids loved it and kept them entertained they even listen to there Cd's in it when they were done with movies on our long road trip. It even stayed on when we stopped to get gas and had to turn off the car. Only problem we had was that it was stolen after only 2 weeks:( - Dual Dvd Player - Portable Dvd Player - Dual Screens - Dual Screen Car Dvd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information