Saturday 30 October 2010

Computer Accessories - hub, accessories


Me and a friend of mine got one, and we are sad to say, it was a waste of money. It's not high-speed, it can't hold more than one thing with transfer without canceling everything out. For example: I had my Logitech Headset plugged inside it, and had my PSP USB Cable in the slot next to it. I went to transfer something off my memory stick, (Which by the way was EXTREMELY slow) and when I exited USB mode, it canceled out my headset too! Do not buy this, honestly! Find something better then this false advertisement! Black 4-Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub

Worked fine for a couple days, then just stopped working all together. I tried just plugging one device in it and still does not work. Some reviews stated it is not high speed... heck I would take low speed over no speed. Of course not going to return it as shipping would be as much as the product. Maybe that is what the seller is hoping for by pricing it that way? Oh well, no big loss, will try a better quality device.

Bought 2 of these to expand USB connectivity for one of my old desktop computer and my netbook. I use it to connect several USB drives simultaneously and recognizes all my USB drives including my Sandisk 7-in-1 card reader. However, problem starts when I plug in my iPhone cable and won't charge my iPhone nor will it connect to iTunes. Transfer speed was average. It's not high-speed as it advertises so I'm not sure why it states that. Price is great and that's what attracted me into buying 2 but save your money and you can find better USB hubs at the same prices out there.

Was supposed to have shipped a week ago. Just got an email from Amazon saying that they can't get any shipping info from the vendor. When I try to contact the vendor, I get no response.



Don't know if they're out of business or just irresponsible, but I have no intention of every doing business with the vendor again.

Doesn't work! As soon as anything is plugged into it, it pops up in Device Manager as unknown device and looses drivers until system reboot is done. It went straight to the garbage can! Don't waste your time or money on this one!!!

First: the seller gets 4 stars for speed, service, and shipping.

The product was, well, less than acceptable. I bought 4 thinking I could use them on 3 different computers and one spare. SO FAR the 4th one is still in its package, the other three have failed. I hooked up the wireless mouse and an 8 gig flash drive to a laptop and the longest one lasted was 3 days.

So basically I've had the USB split for about a month, and about 5 weeks after I bought it, with LIGHT use, it broke. It still works but if it gets TOUCHED or moved at all it stops working and I have to unplug and replug everything plugged into it as well as the split itself. That SOMETIMES fixes it. Other times I just have to wait and wonder how long until it will start working again. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Although it may look like a good buy and a useful device, don't waste your money. The sellers have the return window just a drop smaller than the useful lifespan of this USB split, and it is throwing away money to buy it.



Quality: Looks nice, feels cheap, clearly bad wiring

Price: Good if it worked... Too bad it doesn't

Shipping/Packaging: No complaints

Customer service from seller: Horrible. - Accessories - Hub - Multi Port Hub - 4 Port Usb Hub'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information