Wednesday 27 October 2010

Highly Recommended - bibs, baby bib


We've tried every bib out there, and nothing comes close to the Crumb Chum. It is one of the single most useful baby products in the possession of anyone fortunate enough to acquire one -- the luxury sedan of eating accessories.



They are made of the same kind of waterproof polyester fabric that some shower liners are made from, but a bit more lightweight and breathable.



They may cost a little more than basic bibs, but they last a lot longer too, since they don't crack like a lot of the plastic bibs we had. They also probably save far more than what we paid for them in loads of laundry we don't have to do. Mealtime used to mean an automatic change of clothes and an outfit thrown in the wash. Either that or stripping our kids down for every meal. And even if we were willing to get them naked, there would still be a half hour cleaning the chair, as bits of lunch seemed to find their way into every possible crevice. And car seats? Forget it--in the lining, between the lining and the shell, in the seat, under the floor mat, in the doorwell. I think I found a cheerio in the glove compartment once. Eating in restaurants was also tough. We really like indian food and so do both of our kids, but a ten-minute post-dinner ritual of sweeping up saffron rice with a napkin, not to mention suffering under waitstaff glowers, removes much of the appeal of dining out. With the Crumb chum, I have given our 2-year old pad thai at the dining room table and yogurt tubes in the car and walked away unscathed.



They are really comfortable, enough so that our daughter is willing to wear them as an apron or smock for crafts and water play.



They are SUPER easy to clean. Most of the time, I just wipe them down with a sponge, or hold them under the faucet, then let them dry on a dish rack. If they're really goopy, or it's berry season, they can go in the wash (and dryer) with other clothes.



Okay, I realize I've written way too much here. Just get some. The Original Crumb Chum Bib, Sports Bears, Infant

On a recent picnic with a friend and her toddler, I noticed that the little fellow was definitely "bib challenged." There had to be something better out there. After much research, I found the Crumb Chum and immediately ordered one for my friend. It was everything it said it would be (and more). What amazed her most was the lightness of the fabric, plus the overall coverage and easy on and off features. The "Crumb Chum revolution" is spreading throughout our area (Memphis & Germantown, TN). Thanks, Crumb Chum, for making me a hero and making life easier for my friends and their little ones.

Since my 13-month old daughter will no longer let me spoon-feed her, I figured it was time to let her learn to feed herself the mushy stuff. Knowing this is a learning process for her, I was a bit tense about the missed spoonfuls that would land on her chest,lap and floor. A few days ago, I gave her a bowl of blueberry yogurt and a spoon, armored her with the Crumb Chum, grit my teeth and let her go to town. It worked great - the food that didn't end up in her little mouth (and there was a LOT of it :-) was plopped on the Crumb Chum, not on her chest, lap or the floor. I have to add that she used to yank her previous bibs off every time, but the Crumb Chum is so light, she barely knows she has it on. Now I'm completely relaxed about mealtimes with her, and I think she is, too.

I would put my 3 year old son in his high chair and he always calls out, "Need my Crumb Chum! Need my Crumb Chum!". He wouldn't start eating until he had it on. I am so happy he loves wearing it because it saves me time and the hassle of cleaning or changing his clothes.

I wish I had this bib in my house from the moment my little girl satrted on solids. We used it this morning for the first time and she is clean as could be. We have never had a meal like this! We have tried nearly every bib on the block and they will all be replaced with crumb chums immediatly! I will happily be doing less laundry and looking forward to meal times knowing she won't be covered in her food! I would highly reccomend this product for anyone with little ones!

I want to say I received this item - and the pictures do not do it justice. I could not be happier with my purchase -- It keeps the crumbs from going all over the floor and on JR. This is a great item! My only probelem is that I did not create it first!

I was really excited about this bib as it seemed like it would keep my little girl a lot cleaner. It does, but it has a few flaws. First of all, it is so big that it's difficult to wash and dry in the sink. I usually just put it in the wash, but then I'm left without it most of the time since I don't want to invest in 3 or 4 more. Secondly, my daughter figured out how to take off velcro bibs at about 9 months. I was hoping this would have a snap as that slows her down, somewhat. Instead, I have to secure it with a small binder clip, which works well, but is inconvenient because I have to store it out of my daughter's reach. Also, although it's big, I wish the sides came out about where the pocket starts. It would catch more if they were just a bit higher. All in all, if this bib had a toddler-proof closure and was priced to make it possible to buy say, six, of them. I'd love it. It's definitely worth buying at least one to use when you just don't want to mess up an outfit or you're feeding something messy.

I am not one to do laundry and now I have less loads! My son makes such a mess I can't believe it. None of the other bibs worked but the Crumb Chum does the trick. Everywhere I go everyone wants to know where I got it! I even bought tow...one for the road and one at home...

I have bought every other bib on the market, but nothing worked. I was constantly changing her outfit, and all my cute clothes I bought for her were having to get thrown out because of stains (a lot of money down the tubes). The Crumb Chum is the only bib that works. I am not changing her after each meal and my laundry load is so much less (YEAH!) - Baby Bib - Bibs - Feeding - Baby Bjorn Bib'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information