Thursday 28 October 2010

Magnesium - hemp seed, hemp


The problem, for me, with this oil is that it tastes so, for lack of a better word, gross. It was said to have a "nutty" taste, but to me it tastes like marijuana smells, only stronger. Not an enjoyable or pleasant taste at all. I purchased this to help with migraines, but haven't been able to stomach it. Fortunately, I found that magnesium is helping, and going gluten free has worked miracles overall, so I am not too disappointed. And the reason I gave this three stars? It works great to make a beeswax, coconut, hemp oil blend that I can use for a lip balm (just melt together in the microwave and wala!), I can't taste it when I use it this way either, as the coconut oil and especially the beeswax nicely overpower. And my lips are feeling great this winter! Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Hemp Oil -- 16.9 fl oz - Magnesium - Hemp - Hemp Seed - Lip Balm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information