Friday 29 October 2010

Gps Carrying Case - gps, garmin nuvi 265wt


Nice little case for the price. It holds my Garmin 265WT very nicely with its snap-on swivel adapter still attached. The exterior vinyl case is very stiff to mitigate the potential of crushing damage to the GPS. The interior of the case is lined with fabric to minimize scratching damage. The case zipper works fine. And it comes with a little carry strap too. Again, very nice for the price. 4.3" EVA Case for Garmin Nuvi 265wt 1300 1350 1370t GPS

The EVA case is a perfect fit for my nüvi 765T even though the product title says it's for the nüvi 265WT, 1300, 1350, and 1370T. The hard exterior provides very good protection for my nüvi. Its interior is lined with a velvety fabric that won't scratch the nüvi.



I love that it's so compact -- it's not very much bigger than my nüvi (which measures 4.8 x 0.8 x 3 inches). It is a sturdy, well-made, and high quality case. I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.

This a perfect, rugged case to stow my GPS in purse, backpack, or luggage. It also has extra pockets for memory cards & charging cords that makes this case a perfect fit. It reminds me of my metallic-looking hard side suitcases.

I am so glad I went ahead and purchased this case for my new Garmin GPS. I have been able to keep my GPS stored safely when not in use and protected from the elements. I do not ever leave my GPS in the car when not driving due to the fact that I have heard they are a hot item for thieves. Therefore having the protective case, which is extremely durable, has been a wise investment.

The case is sturdy, but a bit big for the Garmen Nuvi 1390T, which is same size as 1370T. I bought the case so I could carry the GPS with me, and space is at a premium, so I have ended up putting this case in the drawer and buying a different one. - Gps - Garmin - Garmin Nuvi 265wt - Gps Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information