Thursday 28 October 2010

Hewlett-packard - hp photosmart, hp 95 tri color


I would like to have known that the product was poor quality and not worth the money and it would take over a week to arrive.Very slow service and Ink ran out of Black already!!!Money was out of Checking account on 10-18-2010 and not working on Nov.17,2010. I do not believe it was original HP ink cartridges. Actually says remanufactured on box. HP 95/98 Ink Cartridge, Combo Pack

The Bladk ink cartridge (HP 98)seemed fine, but after 10 days needed to be replaced. We only used it a few times. Our last ink cartridge lasted approximately 9 months before replacing and was used a lot.

After reading all the reviews I was a little hesitant to purchase these cartridges, however my purchase was excellent.



I have free Amazon Prime as a student member this year (Thank you Amazon!) and the price of these cartridges is approximately $20 cheaper than my previous purchases for the same product from office supply stores.



I ordered the cartridges, they arrived in two days and I installed them immediately without any problems. They didn't make a mess, and my HP all-in-one C4180 works like a charm again. It printed a test page, and I was off printing photos on photo paper, as well as my notes for class.



I did not see any indication that they were refurbished cartidges and I will continue to buy my cartidges from Amazon at a fraction of the retail price.

I was pleasantly surprised, only my second time buying ink refill online at Amazon.

The Product came in a timely manner and works well. The price was unbeatable. Would recommend this product to anyone wishing to save money on their ink refills. - All In One Printer - Hewlett-packard - Hp 95 Tri Color - Hp Photosmart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information