Wednesday 27 October 2010

Micro Sd Card Reader - usb card reader, sd card reader


Digital Concepts-SD Super Drive Card Reader/Writer

This item is straight forward, no issues. It does what it is supposed to do w/o any drama of compatability issues or complex procedures, configurations etc etc.

The rare simple beast that is what it says.

Funny how these seem to be such a laudable qualities in this day and age.

Hahaha. go on and enjoy this thing. It writes to the little mem cards and reads them fast. It is designed for easy changing of the card, though I wonder how long the little hinged "card gate" would last if used frequently. I use this reader/writer to load/change files on the card for use in a digital picture frame. It sreves the purpose w/no annoying or tragic flaws. Digital Concepts USB 2.0 SD/MMC Flash Memory Card Reader/Writer

And what it is would be a cheap little card reader. The tiny blue door broke off instantly. It does what I want it to do, so I can't complain. The device is so small that it's amazing just to look at. I don't know if you'd need drivers on the Windows side, but on the Mac OS X side the disk mounts right up. Clever little gadget, not expensive, just what I wanted.

This product works fine I use it to the view pictures from my camera or transfer videos, images, and music into my SD cards. This is the second one I have owned, after losing the other one and finding it again, and they both are still working. Two things to remember about this product...

1)The blue part that covers over the SD card breaks off easily it really doesn't matter because it still works regardless but just be warned it does break off easily.



2) If you want to transfer large files into an SD card or are moving large files from the SD card to the computer be ready to wait. When I transfer about a gig of movie data it takes about 30-45 minutes and also you can use it to transfer micro sd data by putting it in a sd card and then into the card reader. However this will cause it to slow the transfer of information compared to something that just reads micro sd but the option is always there.

But if you just need a sd card reader that's not incredibly quick then this card reader works fine.

A bit slow, but hey - if you need a card reader on your computer you can't complain. I got this for my ex-husband as his laptop doesn't have a card reader. It operates on Windows 98, btw. He said it plugged in and took about 3 minutes to download about 100 pictures. But... but it was super easy. It's easier than digging up the camera cord all the time.

I had bought a SDHC memory card for my new Panasonic G1 and my old card reader would not recognize it. So I went shopping for a new reader and came across this one. I was not familiar with the brand but the price was right so I took the chance and bought it despite reading some negative feedback. Yes, the plastic lid is indeed flimsy and if one is not careful it may easily break. Mine hasn't broken yet. However, the unit is compact, fast and accepts SDHC cards. Because of its small size, I can easily fit inside my camera bag so I don't need to use the camera as my download device. If you don't need one of those multiple card format readers, then this one is a good and cheap alternative and will work with the newest card technology.

I am going to keep this short. It does what it is advertised to do. Works in my Windows laptop and Ubuntu home system with no problems. Access speeds are good. It's simple to use, and I've not had a single problem. 5 stars for being exactly what it's supposed to be at a very reasonable price.

I like useful tools like this. Who needs an USB memory stick anymore when you can make one with an adapter like this and a SSD memory card?

I received it fast, it was cheap and totally functionnal.

The only reason why I took one star off is that the picture is not right! I am not complaining too much because I prefer in fact the design of the one I received vs the one displayed.

The item I received was not the item in the picture. It was still a memory card reader and still worked but didn't look anything like this picture. It was black with a lid on the top and bottom of the flash drive. It has now stopped working while my other one that looks like the one in this picture is still working. - Sd Card Reader - Micro Sd Card Reader - Usb Card Reader - Memory Card Reader'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information