Sunday 31 October 2010

Cover Up Consealer - cover up consealer, consealer


Light shows up orange against my very pale skin, and looks cakey and dry even when I moisturize and only apply a little. Not good coverage on red spots and pimples, even when you layer it on, you can still see the red through the orange.



I don't get why this product is so highly rated here, but on Makeupalley it's rated very poorly. Maybelline Pure Concealer, Light #610

I agree with the other reviewers. I love this product and the pencil size is perfect.

Like the other reviewers, I can no longer find this in my local stores and don't know

why they stopped carrying this product. But Thank Heavens for Amazon.

Please don't stop carrying this item - Consealer - Cover Up Consealer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • cover up consealer
  • ,
  • consealer