Tuesday 26 October 2010

Red Cyan Glasses - 3d movie glasses, great quality


We have tried 3 sets of 3-D glasses to use for my sons to play Minecraft in 3-D. None of them worked until we got these. These are awesome, fit perfectly and work fantastically. I think for computer games in 3-D, not just any 3-D glasses will work. We tried regular blue/red cardboard glasses, and they were as if we had nothing on. Then we tried some from a local movie theatre and they worked just slightly. A neighbor had some supposed anaglyph glasses but they were like the cardboard ones and it was as if we had nothing on our eyes. Then I read a few reviews on a Minecraft forum about these 3-D glasses and thought we'd try them. VOILA!! They work! Totally worth the rather high shipping, in my opinion. We tried these while watching a movie on our iMac in 3-D and they worked for that as well. 3D Glasses Pro Ana (TM) for movies - HIGH END - Anaglyph Glasses for Computers, Movies - Less Ghosting

...for 3D movies as well as Nvidia 3D Vision Discovery/Stereoscopic 3D gaming. Being what they are, the technology has its limitations, but these minimize them quite well. Worth the purchase to have around. I bought several pair for movie nights/gaming fun with friends.

I bought these to replace a really cheasy pair of paper 3D graphics I'd gotten with Roxio Creator 10. The problem I have with them is that they don't fit over my eye glasses well, and I doubt they will if you wear glasses also. If you don't need glasses or wear contacts they may be just fine.

I have 3 sets of 3-D glasses, starting with the cheap paper ones. This is the best performer, it is not perfect, but it is great for the price. I noticed it works much better with a computer LCD display, than with a TV-CRT. Big difference! Using the same movie and scene to compare. This may account for the wide difference in feedback.

It works great... picture quality is fine... I actually wouldn't expect anything more from these glasses. Also it's my first purchase of anaglyph glasses so have nothing to compare with. I just bought them cos all the review said that they are best for anaglyph 3d... And I have few 3D apps in my iphone and it rellay works :-) that's all i can say

I bought this pair of glasses, as well as the Nvidia 3D Vision Ultimate Anaglyph 3D Glasses at the same time here at Amazon. They are a little darker than the Nvidia pair. I prefer these over the Nvidia glasses as they are much more comfortable. They work great with the anaglyph drivers I downloaded at the iZ3D driver download page. I have played Day of Defeat: Source, as well as Blood Bowl Legendary Edition, and they make the games feel much more immersive. It seems to take a few minutes of playing before the image starts to look good. I know I need to play with the driver settings to fine tune it. Overall, this is a good, inexpensive investment for 3d gaming.



I have found that I need to turn off the 3d drivers when I am not in the game, as it causes odd artifacts when using firefox and viewing webpages. I have noticed that my framerate has dropped down below 100fps at 1600x1200 with these drivers.



Gaming rig:

Win 7

Two ATI HD 4890 in crossfire

AMD Phenom II X4 955

4gb system ram

This is comforatable glasses to wear on the eyes. I tried to view Toy Story 3 3D on my laptop & it works. Also able to see 3D videos on YouTube. Although the 3D is not perfect, but still it is a satisfactory product in this cost to have 3D experience at home. There is some ghosting effect too. And I can't wear these glasses on my existing prescribed glasses. I have to remove my spectacles to use this properly. I will compare this with the traditional card board glasses too. - 3d Movie Glasses - Anaglyph - Great Quality - Red Cyan Glasses'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information