Monday 25 October 2010

Blackberry Torch 9800 - case, leather case


Technical details indicated it is compatible with the BlackBerry Torch 9800. Not True. When putting the phone in the case partially it puts the phone to sleep, but when it slides all the way in, the screen comes back on. I returned mine and bought a Body Glove Snap-On Case instead. Vertical Leather Pouch Case OEM for Blackberry Tour 9530 (Black)

This is exactly what I was looking for. I do not have a Blackberry torch so I couldn't leave any feedback for that. I had a blackberry Tour and it fit perfectly and now I have a blackberry curve and it fits perfectly. It is a really nice case, just like the ones they would sell at the kiosks at the mall but for MUCH CHEAPER. I love it and would definitely buy cases like this in the future from the same seller. - Blackberry Bold - Case - Blackberry Bold 9700 - Leather Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information