Friday 29 October 2010

unlocked blackberry - unlocked blackberry


I cancelled the order (due to it NOT arriving on the agreed arrival date) and the company agreed to refund my payment and have the package cancelled, but the phone still arrived. They claim the phone was new and is not compatible with Verizon Wireless (which is why I bought it), but to my surprise the phone came LATE (1 week), was through Verizon Wireless and IS EITHER USED OR REFURBISHED. Also, it says "activation required." The technical details state the phone is not compatible with the carriers and is incorrect.



Also, the phone was not properly wrapped. They placed it inside a cardboard box without any plastic and it happened to arrive through UPS on a day it was pouring down raining!



The company emailed me that they would refund my payment but nothing has been credited to my account as of yet. Please do yourself a favor and read the seller feedback before purchasing through WorldWide Distributors. Also read the discussions (search their name) and you will notice the most recent comments are negative. They should not be allowed to sell on Amazon. Blackberry Tour 9630 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, GPS, and Media Player--U.S. Version (Black, Factory Refurbished)

Ohh I really have to comment on this seller!! Not only I had to wait after I bought the product because it wasnt available, but I also received a defective one! I returned it and I had to wait again 15 days in order to receive and answer, and guess what? No product again. Now its been 1 month and a half since they received the product and I still havent received the refund!!! I always ask for the information, with no good answers whats so ever... I'm really worried about my money!! I hope amazon can help with this!!

I would like to contact the seller of the black berry tour 9630 team, because a device can not use the service blac, not the pin, and know that you can do to fix the problem. because the computer is still under warranty .... I want your answer as soon as possible

The Phone I buyed shows on the indications that it was UNLOCKED, but it wasn't, so I had to pay more for it, becouse I'm in another country and now i can't return it. So please cheack that seller for the rights indications of his products.

Thanks.

I got the phone in good condition. It works great, but the memory card slot doesnt read memory cards. it keeps on saying nothing is in the slot. disappointing considering the fact that the internal phone memory is nothing to write home about. i would return the phone, but unfortunately i am back in nigeria. wouldnt buy from these buyers again. amazon take note of these sellers, so they dont ruin your good name. i shop amazon all the time, wouldnt want to stop now.

I am very disappointed. I ordered this phone from OEM and it said New, now I am having all these problems with the phone to now see they have changed the description of the phone on here to Factory Refurbished. If I knew it was refurbished I would of never ordered it.The receipt even have new. A waste a of money I will never be ordering anything from then again

The phone (BB 9630) that I have received works properly and has no problem. I liked very much to have done business with your because you are serious efficient and effective.



My thanks are extended to AMAZON, OEM Shop and FedEx.





Ali Machemba

The Blackberry 9630 tour is an excellent mobile phone, qwerty keyboard maneuver in easily get excellent trackball spinner applications, excellent camera with flash and lighting, excellent video recording, image fidelity, I recommend it without regret

Be very careful when purchasing this phone from sellers on Amazon! Even if purchase is fullfilled by Amazon themselves.I bought my 9630 about 2 weeks ago.Funny enough when i bought my phone it was stated as NEW.There was no wording anywhere stating that it was refurbished used or otherwise(even now when i look back at my purchase history description for item does not have the word refurbished in it).The phone i received was obviously refurbished. It had a perfect new looking verizon housing.But when i turned on the phone the Sprint splash screen came up! So obviously the motherboard was programmed originally with Sprint software.Secondly all 9630 originally come equipped with a beautiful black trackball.Mine came with a white one.Also the top cover over the speaker was also partially broken and does not lay down flush with the phone.

So people any tour 9630 you see listed here for 140-155 dollars is most likely refurbished at best if not used.Do not watch the title descriptions because i have noticed they constantly change them putting in the word Refurbished when ready then leaving it out at another, and saying phone is New! BE CAREFULL!!! I think i deseve a refund as item was totally misrepresented.. - Unlocked Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • unlocked blackberry