Friday 29 October 2010

Get Organized - coupon holder, coupon


I bought this item based on the only review above and just received it. It's just a canvas wallet with index cards. The index cards aren't connected to the wallet in any way and don't fit properly, they don't extend to the ends of the wallet, they're too short. The labels were cut off on the top and "detergent" (deturgent) is misspelled. I'm going back to my check-sized organizer. Purse Size Deluxe Coupon Organizer - 24 Cards - Made in the USA

I bought this to replace my "old" coupon organizer because it advertised sturdy dividers. They are paper thin, the coupons are the same paper grade as the dividers, it's impossible to use as is. I will have to buy some index cards or some other divider for the coupons. Not as described, this is the same one that most sellers offer for under $5.00.

this is the worst and most misleading ad i have encoutered there is nothing DELUXE about this organizer they charged me 6.75 and it was not even worth paying for shipping to return it, there was no separations between cards it was just cards thrown in the wallet, when I called to speak to a supervisor JOE played stupid as if he did not know what i was talking about he also told me he never had a bad review meanwhile they are ALL bad reviews and he would not give me his last name HE should not be a supervisor I will never order from you people again GOODBY and lots of luck!!!!!!

I wish there was a rating worse than "1". I had to wait over month to receive this item. They charged my credit card immediately; but it took 3 long distance phone calls and one email to get my item. I never received an apology for the delay. The "cards" look like they were cut by a six year old; the tabs don't match and the edges of the cards are "ragged". They do not match the coupon holder. The labels they provide are too large for the cards. You would be better off sticking your coupons in envelopes!

I'm extremely disappointed in this coupon organizer. It's flimsy and not deep enough, so when I attach it to a grocery cart the coupons and dividers spill forward and out. It doesn't expand enough at the top so that I can look through a group of coupons between the dividers while shopping. This means that I have to take out a bunch of coupons and then page through them one by one to find the ones I'm looking for which takes two hands and wastes valuable time! The dividers are like very thin file folder stock and show wear and tear after just a few uses. They do provide 24 self stick labels with various grocery item categories for the dividers, but they don't have ones for "pasta and rice" or "bread" nor any blank labels to write your own. Also, this is minor annoyance, but the labels are numbered, ex: 1 - Baby Care Products, 2 - Bags and Wraps. Why? I know the alphabet and I put my coupons in the order that makes sense to me. Detergent is spelled "Deturgent" (seriously, no spell checkers?) I really wish that I saw all of these other reviews before I purchased 2 of these (one for me, one for a friend).

Since this coupon organizer is barely, very barely, expandable and not very wide, I've found it to be essentially useless.



(It's shaped, internally, like a "V", with the narrow point at the bottom and the wider top of the "v", barely an inch wide, at the top. And the included "index" cards are actually a smidgen too wide to spread easily within the organizer.)



It might be useful if you collect only a very small handful of coupons - but if that's all you collect, I'm not sure why you'd need this organizer in the first place.

This coupon wallet fits nicely in my purse and yet fits a TON of coupons -- but the "cards" that separate the categories of coupons are just thin, flimsy pieces of paper that get lost in my coupons, and bent up. I'd recommend an organizer with more sturdy dividers to help you find things easier.

Don't trust the review that gave this item 5* stars. They obviously work for the company since it is the ONLY item that they have ever reviewed at the time of this posting. The other reviews are much more accurate. Cheap card stock that is not attached in any way. Not worth the money. There is nothing "deluxe" about this other than the price. - Coupon - Organization Accessories - Coupon Holder - Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information