Sunday 31 October 2010

Data Transfer - data transfer, charge kit


I am new to Kindle so it was nice to see a reasonable price for some extras. The only issue I have with this kit is the screen protector. This one was a difficult one to apply without bubbles. The second pull off arrow sticker was really stuck to the screen guard and it took two of us to hold the screen protctor and pull the encasement off. Alas, I cannot work out the last of the bubbles with the provided micro shammy cloth. I have tried the credit card method but that did not work either. Not that I really mind the bubbles, yet, so at least for now I'll keep trying to work them out. I sure was not willing to pay the $24.99 for the Kindle screen protector I saw at my local Target. Amazon Kindle 3 (3rd Generation) USB Car Charger, USB Wall / Travel Charger, Earphones, and Screen Protector / Guard. CrazyOnDigital Wristband Included

Perfect extra accessories for traveling! You do need to either use the USB cord that came with the Kindle 3 or purchase an extra one. For $2.99 each, I got 2 of these (one for the car, one for travel):Oriongadgets Sync & Charge USB Cable for Amazon Kindle 2 and 3 (White) There is a better screen protectorGrantwood Technology's 2-Pack Premium Anti-Glare Screen Protector for NEW Kindle 3 and Kindle 2, (6" Display) and the earphones are very basic, but for the price, this was exactly what I wanted. I'm not sure what to do with the plastic bracelet, however. :-)

The Travel Charger is great. I read a lot while traveling and this accessory assures me that I won't have to wait to recharge after we reach our destination. The screen protector is ok, but sometimes falls off. I haven't used the earphones yet.

I bought this because my charger broke; more specifically the piece that plugs directly into the Kindle. What is included in this package is merely an adaptor to plug the USB into the wall (which I already had) and one for the car, which could be nice. However, the entire charger apparatus is not included. I have to try and buy a "charger" now.

I like my 3G. I cannot believe the battery life is so long! It is super easy to use, and there is a great selection of book titles, including Classics that are great to get for free. I have really enjoyed reading those. My friend got a N... which I thought would be awesome since it is in color, however, she returned it because it was so much harder to use. - Data Transfer - Charge Kit - Kindle - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information