Monday 25 October 2010

Blackberry Curve Skin - case, blackberry accessories


This case is really great. For my old blackberry I had a hardshell case, thinking it would be more durable because I drop my phone all the time. But every time I dropped it, the case broke apart and did nothing for my phone. This case is amazing because it stays on and protects my phone. It's more durable than the silicone skins that are popular for blackberries. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone! BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 8530 Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPU) Skin Case - Clear Zebra Skin

I ordered this case for my new Blackberry Curve 9330 and I love it! The zebra pattern is so cute, but subtle enough that it doesn't look like I have a 13 year old's phone. The case is very durable and fits the phone perfectly. I would highly recommend this case, its such a good case at a very low price!!!

I ordered this for my Blackberry 8520(T-Mobile service), and it fits great! I love the feel of the case. And the zebra PRINT adds more style to it. It's flexible, but not rubbery. Great case for a great price! You won't be disappointed.

I got this case for dirt cheap - $.50 - Can't beat it! It's a durable, fashionable case that fits right over the back of your BB Curve and hugs it perfectly. The material is very flexible, so you don't have to struggle to get it over the back of the phone. I love this subtle zebra design because it's not too flashy. All of the buttons, camera lens, and ports on my BB are accessible with the case on. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it from friends so far, some of whom thought I got a whole new phone. I would definitely recommend purchasing it. You won't be disappointed!

I ordered this product on the Feb. 9th and received it and on the 12th so the delivery was pretty speedy. The case does look a bit different from the picture the seller provides, but in all it fits my phone and I generally like it. The material is is kind of thick but for me that's a good thing; it keeps my phone from getting all scratched up. I wouldn't suggest getting this if u have the white 8520/8530 because u won't really be able to see the zebra print, but it's cute against the black.

This case protects my BB Curve to the utmost extent while looking very stylish. I was worried that it would look cheap because it is clear but it really adds flare to my lavender BB Curve. I have gotten many compliments on this case. It is definitely worth the price.

Wonderful case! Zebra stripes are made of a frosted effect of the plastic. Very cute! Case isn't flimsy at all; it's very solid and protective, moreso than you'd expect from a skin case. Highly recommend!

This is the perfect case for BB Curve 8520.



PROS

- Looks sleek.

- Fits case perfectly: Silicone cases look bulky and do not always fit Curve snugly.

- Material is ideal: Hard plastic cases break within days due to cheap construction. TPU is perfect hybrid of hard plastic and silicone, giving the illusion of hard plastic cases but feel of somewhat silicone.



CONS

- Case does not reach all the way to the LCD light as other cases do, so it takes a moment to adjust to the look. Overall it does not affect performance.

- Actual product on phone is slightly lighter than illustrated in the picture.



OVERALL

- Perfect product.

I love my case. The case is very flexible and it is easy to get on and off the curve. It makes it slightly more difficult to use the side buttons, but not so much that it is inconvenient. Unlike the naked Blackberry, it is quite resistant to slipping out of the pocket. After scratching it up so much, I decided I needed a case. I haven't got a net injury to it yet, even though I have dropped it a couple times. - Blackberry Curve Skin - Blackberry Curve - Blackberry Accessories - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information