Monday 25 October 2010

Silver Jewelry - cats, gift idea


I bought this pendant on a whim and I thought I'd get a little charm because the price was so low. I was pleasantly suprised to get a nice piece of jewelry.

The piece, from top of bail to kitten tail, is 1 1/4". the widest point (of course, kitty hips) is not quite 3/4". I put this on a 20" silver chain and the affect is lovely.

I expect to enjoy my twin kitties for years and years. LWPS002 Cute Twin Cats Sterling Silver Marcasite 38mm X 21mm Pendant Charm

Anyone who is a cat lover will appreciate this charm. One cat is sparkly with Hematite & the other is Shiny silver. The perfect gift for cat lover, friend or girlfriend with the cats interlocking tails. My friend loved it!

Cute Twin Cats Sterling Silver Marcasite Pendant Charm



Ordered this item recently as I had just lost two of my precious cats, it is lovely and a constant reminder of both of them that I wear close to my heart. Brilliant value for money.

I purchased this item as a gift for my brother's wife. I purchased a silver chain for her, to wear it as a necklace, specifically:



A 20" chain from Joyful Creations: OMEGA 1mm Round 925 Sterling Silver Necklace Chain, 20 Inch.



The charm and necklace came and was shiny & adorable! The charm was so cute that I ordered another one for myself! My brother's wife loved the necklace. She is a cat lover like me, and has one black, and one white cat. So it was perfect! I would recommend this product for any cat lover!

I received the pendant very quickly after ordering and was pleased with the service. The box is a piece of junk, but I don't care about that, I'm buying the pendant, not the box. HOWEVER, the pendant is VERY light weight and is not stamped with the sterling stamp, which makes me doubt it is silver. The marcasite is very poor quality, it has very little sparkle and that is what marcasite is all about. All in all, I am disappointed and will not order jewelry again.

I bought this pendant because I love cats and had been looking for a pendant like this for several months. This pendant is beautiful and well made. I wear it to work most days. You won't find anything like this in a local store.

I got this for my girlfriend's bridal shower representing her and her fiance' for a Prince Charming theme that we did. She loved it. It is very beautiful. I even had requests of where did I purchase it and how can they get one. Perfect for cat lovers. I should have gotten one for myself.

Terrific value for the money. Beautiful, heavyweight, cat pendant. Bought it for my daughter who has adopted two little furkids. I would recommend this truly lovely, quality piece of jewelry for any cat lover. - Cats - Charms - Gift Idea - Heart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • cats
  • ,
  • charms
  • ,
  • gift idea
  • ,
  • heart