Monday 28 March 2011

Air Nailer


Bought the framing nailer w/ 500 nails as a package. Not sure if it was the nails or the gun, but it seemed most of the nails left about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch of the head & shaft sticking out of the wood. Not a huge deal as I only had to frame in a couple closets. Not sure this would do well for the professional framer, but for a weekend warrior who may have the use for a framing nailer, it certainly is not bad. Went though about 450 nails w/ only 1 jam, which was easy to clear out.. The only other thing was that I had to get the pressure up around 95psi to get this thing pushing the nails in 95% of the way.. The 95psi was within the 80-100 psi recommendation. The description states 72-120psi, but the instructions (I could have sworn) said 80-100psi.. Maybe I was wrong, but I am going to give this 5 stars because the cost makes up for the occasional head you have to manually hammer in.. Much faster than manually doing it... Heavy Duty Pro-Grade Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2" - 3 1/2"

The easiest Framing Nailer gun I ever use. I have been building my shed 12' x 12' over the past few weeks and I will be putting roof and sliding on next week. It would have taking months if I used a hammer and nails. Thank you Amazon.com'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Air Nailer Air Nailer Air Nailer