Saturday 26 March 2011

In-dash Dvd - in-dash dvd, dvd players


Basically Pyle is one of your respected "Brand-X" manufacturers.

Compared to all the baseline models having these features, you're getting the same exact features and quality the major commercial name brands give you for $100+ more.



Good touch screen, good EQ options with a super bass mode and loudness control. More than ample ins and outs on the rear deck. Plenty of power but obviously outboard amps are a necessity these days. Great radio reception, I grab all my favorite city based radio stations just about anywhere I go which is from up to 50+ miles away. Remote has plenty of interface controls. Disc loading is fast, aux, USB/SD reading is instant and plays Divx the same it would off disc.

All your settings menus are incredibly thorough as well, lots of options to suit any of your needs.



My only complaint is to put the SD card in, you have to pop the face place off. Beyond that it's a really good baseline unit for the money. Much better than my Jensen bought a couple years earlier.



For the money it has thoroughly earned 5 stars. Pyle PLTS77DU 7-Inch Single-DIN In-Dash Motorized TFT/LCD Touchscreen Monitor Receiver with DVD/CD/MP3/MP4/USB/SD/AM-FM/RDS

The technical support at Pyle is horrible the picture quality is good, there is a way to by pass the "stop watch video" just look it up on line. Over all happy with the unit. Good luck on talking to technical support they do not know jack.

well i finally got this installed and to my surprise the touchscreen did not work which was the whole idea why i bought it. i want to know if i can get it replaced with the same one or a different one or a partial money return would also be nice but i have always been happy with amazon and there assistance but this made me think twice.

I have just installed the in dash and when the screen folded out it was already cracked. the box had no damage and all other functions work except the touch screen. I bought this while deployed and was exstatic to weild the results upon my return only to be let down by the cracked screen. What can your company do to correct this deficiency?

The touch screen technology on this monitor is accurate and fun to use. I also appreciate the subwoofer for great bass sound and overall quality sound. The anti-skip feature is nice too so that it's not really effected by rough roads. Being able to change the contrast and lightness makes everyone happy with the picture quality.

I bought this a month ago and I love it. This is a very nice touch interface with a good company service plan to back it up. For the price I paid it seems to be a great deal.It arrived in perfect shape and went in reasonably easily.I really enjoy the touch deal.

This item is very much so worth the price and it arrived on time. You couldn't ask for better sound. Set up and assembly is very easy. Excellent sound, solid engineering, at a price that's half that of the competition! It has many features and is of solid construction.I am more than pleased with it. I recommend getting these. - Automotive - Dvd Players - Touchscreen - In-dash Dvd'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information