Wednesday 30 March 2011

Recipe Card Divider Set - proofreading, dictionary


Recipe Card Divider 3x5 Set / B000MRYVK6



This is a nifty little divider set - I got it to supplement my recipe card box. The cards are just the right size, and they have nice little cooking tips and conversions on them, relevant to the category. For instance, the "Bread" divider has bread baking tips, along with common terms; the "Poultry" divider has weight and cooking times. The categories included here are:



Appetizers

Barbecuing

Beverages

Breads

Cakes/Frostings

Candies

Casseroles

Cookies

Cooking Info (this has liquid measurement conversions on it)

Desserts

Eggs/Cheese

Meat

Microwave

Party Menus

Pasta/Rice

Pies/Pastries

Poultry

Preserves

Salads/Dressings

Sauces

Seafood

Soups/Sandwiches

Special Diets

Vegetables



For my recipe cards, I use Avery Laser & Ink Jet White 3 x 5 Inch Index Cards, coupled with AccuChef software; for my card holder itself, I have a custom wooden box from Etsy seller Roberto Sand.



~ Ana Mardoll Recipe Card Divider 3-by-5-Inch Set

I had looked everywhere for divider cards and didn't want to make up my own, so I checked Amazon and had no trouble at all. Just what I wanted. Should have checked there first. It was so easy to shop this way and definitely saved on gas and the time involved shopping. - Misspelling - Dictionary - Proofreading - Recipe Card Divider Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information