Tuesday 29 March 2011

Weight Loss - weight loss, fitness


Make sure you drink a lot of water! It makes you sweat! This suit is useful if you are an athlete and need to weigh in for something. I wouldn't use it all the time because you lose water weight, and you need water to feed your muscles. It's not going to make fat disappear, just water. Valeo Sauna Suit, Large / X-large

received this suit yesterday and used today for first time. you do sweat but as one of the other reveiwers mentioned i took off the pants and they tore horizontally thru the crotch seam.. one wearing and kaput.

written to valeo will see what they reply

The suit will make you sweat if that's what you are looking to do. I had rivers running out of my sleeves and pant legs, but the pants tore within weeks on the inside seam. I was using the suit about 5 times a week with a vigorous treadmill routine. It will likely last longer and be fine for occasional recreational uses, but buy something more substantial for a serious workout. You truly do get what you pay for.

3 uses and this ripped out in the pant. The top will not last much longer. If you buy this, then you will be sorry. This thing is a joke. It is made by China as cheap as possible so someone else makes fast money and you loose fast money. P.S. Also the good reviews are paid reviews I bet or only they used it one time.

It did not cause me the money only, a great embarrassment as well.

When I first received it I was happy to take it with me to the gym, I got it on, and went fast walking on the treadmill. As I was working out, I could feel the cool air between my legs.



I had to walk to the shower room with ripped pants. I wonder whether everybody at the gym saw that.

I bought this item and used it for a week before the bottom of the suit got torn when I was taking it off. Material does not stand bending/heavy use and will tear easily. It is my 6th sauna suit. Five of them I bought from Amazon and 1 from Wal-Mart. Amazon's suits are all gone, they last no longer than a month. And I have the Wal-Mart brand for about 6 month and it is still usable (the only problem with it is the size - the smallest is M/L and I need Small). Do not buy this item, it's a waste of money. I would give it 0 stars if Amazon would have this option.

So, I read the reviews and I had used Valeo before with no issues. I dont know what they changed, but sure enough the suit ripped within 15 min. This product really sucks now and I could not possibly suggest this to anyone. TO those who have had it and it is fine, congrats. But honestly, why take the chance when there are others. - Sauna Suit - Weight Loss - Sweat - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information