Monday 28 March 2011

Gift Idea - gift idea


Amazon has gone into the battery business! These batteries are a great alternative to the more expensive name brands. And so far, the quality seems just as good. The price is great and it's even better if you use "Subscribe and Save". Also, they came in a nice box ("frustration-free" packaging) which fits just perfectly in my drawer (I just cut off the lid). It kept the batteries from rolling around in the drawer.



And, really, who doesn't want that famous Amazon smiley on their batteries?? lol AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries (Pack of 20)

Batteries are commodities, and "premium" batteries that promise more power at a higher cost seems kinda silly to me. I found out about the Amazon brand of batteries by accident, but I'm glad I did -- The battery life is good, the price is great, and the packagine is easy to open and is completely reclycable. I go through batteries a lot (peripherals for my computers, hand-held devices, etc) so I'm glad I found a set of affordable and dependable batteries. Don't forget to properly recycle your used batteries!

These batteries are great. I have been using them for over 2 weeks and they have performed to the same level as my Duracell's. The price can't be beat. Believe it or not the box they come in has served as a great storage option for me and I don't have batteries rolling around in my junk drawer. Very pleased with these, and plan to buy again.

I love AmazonBasics products because they are usually excellent products, like Costco's Kirkland brand, and have very reasonable prices.



Although there are lots of rechargeable batteries on the market, there exist many circumstances when Alkaline batteries are more appropriate. For example, I use Alkaline batteries for clocks, smoke detectors, portable speakers, and any electronics that use little power and that do not need battery replacement often.



The AmazonBasics AA Alkaline batteries have a high quality feel. The ones I just bought have a voltage of between 1.63 to 1.64 v, and the remaining shelf life is 4 years and 9 months.



Although Alkaline battery cannot be recharged in an ordinary charger, there are special Alkaline battery chargers made for this purpose. I will test the "rechargeability" of these Amazon-branded batteries and report it here in the future.

Fully satisfied! The ones I have used so far in TV remotes and other household items are still going strong. They seem te be just as good or better than name brand batteries I get in the local store, and for a far better price.

I use these batteries particularly for my wireless Xbox 360 headset. Before these I would go to the store and purchase a 16 pack of Energizers for about $12. These are half the price and on average last about 50% longer, how on earth? Even the shipping is free! I'll be ditching Duracells and sticking to Amazon's batteries from now on.

I have a new Magic Mouse from Apple and they usually go through batteries faster than a teenage boy eats. I bought these batteries thinking I would buy less expensive ones since I would be going through them so fast. They are laster MUCH longer than another other batteries I used. With the old ones I would have to change my them every 3 weeks. With these it is almost every 8 weeks.



Thanks you Amazon!!

I did not know Amazon also carried batteries at decent price. Amazon batteries are my second choice since Costco has better deal for Duracell brand especially with coupons. Amazon batteries did not last long as Duracell, but it's well-worth the price since they last longer than other cheap batteries at 99cent Stores or cheap convenient stores: $1 for 4 useless batteries that sooner or later will release toxins to our environment. I really enjoyed Amazon's batteries for its price and alkaline made. I stocked some in refrigerator for longer life use. - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information