Sunday 27 March 2011

Portable Media Player - portable media player, battery operated tv


When I started shopping around the portable TV, DVD, I found this product, it's cheaper than Brand name like Sony but comes with more features like Digital turner and usb port and SD card reader, and it's a 9" widescreen LCD which looks 50% larger than old 7".

It's a real good product. Plays long (2.5 hours). Color adjustings great. Love the little remote it came with. Has the car adapter, RF Antenna and Antenna adapter and carrying case mounts to the back of your car seat. It's cool in the car too. No hdmi though. Volume is good.

Also you can plug and play music or watch movies stored on your USB drive or SD card, which is pretty cool, while I'm waiting for my kid.

Overall, this is a good portable entertainment system, you can watch dvd, movies from USB or TV by using digtal antenna and you can connect to your big screen at home. Noah Company Envizen Digital Quartet 9 ED8890A 9-Inch LCD Portable Digital Television and DVD Player with 3-In-One Card Reader, Case and Car Seat Attachment (Black)

I got this for my wife to use in the kitchen, in place of our old 4" analog TV (with converter box). It hooks up to "amplified" rabbit ears (coax cable connection), and gets about 15 signals in our neighborhood (Akron, Ohio)- same as the old TV. The small external antenna that comes with the TV doesn't do very well, however.



The only downside is the very poor (low volume) speakers. However, this was easily fixed by buying a $20 pair of small laptop speakers from Best Buy - now it is loud enough for any room, even outdoors. Speaker cable plugs into the TV earphone jack.



Picture quality is good, and DVDs play well. I like the fact that it will also play photos from a USB thumb drive or SD card, too.



My wife loves it, now that we added the speakers. With standard speakers, it would not be as nice.

This product was just what I was looking for, convenient for anywhere and the price matches its quality. I used to try to read a book as I tanned before going out for a surf but I would just fall asleep, now I bring the 9 inch to watch movies and it's great. When I go on a long drive with heavy traffic, the kids can watch their shows/movies on the 9 inch and not get fussy. I travel a lot so when I get stuck in the airport because of delays, I pull the 9 inch LCD out. I love it (=

I found this great value in Amazon. It has all the features I wanted for half the price of other name-brand players. The quality and size of the picture is great, and I was able to download YouTube videos using a plug-in, convert them to MPEG-4, a view them with a memory stick.



I love the ability to turn the screen around, even 180 degrees, and then folding back. Funnily, some people thought that my daughter had her own iPad.



I found the quality a bit lacking, though. A couple rubber screw-covers came off shortly after buying, and the car electric converter doesn't seem to work anymore. However, we have found that we rarely need it, thanks to the 2.5 hours battery. In general, it doesn't give the feeling of a solid product.



The player stops playing DVD's if you push on the DVD door (you can avoid that by using the "iPad" folding I mentioned before), but it is resilient to movement. Be careful if you use SD memory of USB's, because they come off very easily, and kids can take them off by accident just by manipulating the viewer.



However, it has survived my toddler, and besides the minor issues, she has enjoyed it a lot. I love the TV feature, which allows its own antenna, or connecting to an external antenna. I didn't know digital air TV looked so good.



All in all, it's worth it, with the caveats I mentioned before.

Received my 9" Portable TV+DVD player, very fast and prompt service. The product is good, very convenient, the resolution is OK. I love the TV Output function, now I can hook up with my old television and watch digital channels

Very useful when it comes to long road trip!! A best addition to you car's entertainment!!

This unit does not receive channels in the 7-13 range without the purchase of another type of antenna. I called Customer Service about the lack of reception for channels 11 and 13 in Baltimore, MD. I live within 6.5 miles of the stations. They informed me that I need to purchase a better antenna as the unit does not pickup channels 7-13 (Hi-V) without purchasing a better antenna. The unit does receive UHF stations just fine. The sound from the unit reminds me of an old transitor radio - very poor. From my perspective it is not worth the purchase price. Luckily Amazon.com has a 30 day return policy for this item.

I was looking for entertaiment device and find this 9" swivel portable tv.

I like it because this is a great gift for people who like to be in a field trip, at the beach or like me

just having fun in the park watching TV, DVD or listen to music.



This tv has everything SD CARD, USB DRIVE.

It also has car accesories, antena, remote control, power adapter, carrie case.

I am going to order extra battery for 2.5 hours of more fun. If you connect in your old TV. VOALA you have digital TV.

I recomend this product to my friends to start having fun. - Lcd Tv - Portable Media Player - Battery Operated Tv - Portable Digital Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information