Thursday 31 March 2011

Htc Evo Shift 4g Case - htc evo shift 4g case


This case is awsome for the HTC EVO Shift! It covers the phone perfectly and it also secures the input plugs by being covered and the covers being flexible to remove to use the plugs. Also what I like about the case is that it has a perfect cushion inside of the case to protect the phone if dropped.

Ofcoarse there is always a down hill to things...when you put the case on your phone. It will be alittle difficult for you to open your phone freely to text or for whatever you use your qwerty key board for. But since I got it I'm enjoying the otter box case very much :-) OtterBox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for HTC EVO Shift - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging (Black)

I just received this case after a long backorder from Amazon. I have owned Otterbox cases and loved them on several previous phones, so I had very high expectations. I was a little concerned on opening up the package to see it in 3 pieces, one thin plastic front, a heavier plastic back, and the rubberized middle. It was the thin plastic front and the flimsy way all the pieces felt on opening that really caused concern.



After finding the directions (printed on the inside of the cardboard packaging), I put the case together on the phone. It was pretty obvious how they all went together, but the order is important. I was very pleasantly surprised how well the case clamped together and hugged the phone. Another worry was how the case would accommodate the sliding keyboard. Thankfully, there is no issue with the keyboard, it slides smoothly but with a nice firmness.



After final assembly and immediate testing, it performs as well as my previous Otterbox cases. It seems to provide excellent protection, covers all the inputs with easy to remove rubber covers (that remain attached, of course). All press through buttons such as volume and power press easily through the rubber. The ONLY gripe I have is the rubber around the top side (speaker side) of the phone seems a little loose. I mean very little, almost as if there is just a hair too much rubber. It does not effect the use of the phone, its really just a minor fit/finish issue. This is the only reason I have it 4 instead of 5 stars.



I will continue to swear by and purchase Otterbox products in the future.

This is the premiere case for the HTC Evo Shift. I spent a month or so trying to use a cheaper one that I found on EBay and I am so thankful I spent the extra coin to get this sucker. This is my first Otterbox case, and I can safely say that its reputation for making a quality product is completely justified.



Pros:



(1) It's solid. It doesn't budge when you slide out the keyboard and it just feels like it's a quality product that will last the life of your phone and then some. Other cheapo cases cannot live up to this standard.



(2) It doesn't add to the weight or thickness of the phone to an unreasonable extent. Some "heavy duty" cases can make your phone seem like it's from the 1980s because they add so much plastic to it, but this case is streamlined and uses its materials in an efficient manner.



(3) It works seamlessly with the phone components. You can tell Otterbox took their time getting everything right, because the way the ports and the camera line up with the case make it seem like the case is actually part of the phone. Takes about 30 seconds to snap on, and then it feels like it will never come off after that without the use of a crowbar (I don't mean this is a con, I just mean it to say that it won't budge during use).



Cons: Nada.



Buy this product, it's worth the extra money and you will not be disappointed.

OtterBox lives up to its name and reputation with this product. It's nearly flawless and I'm very happy with the money I spent.



Pros:

-Easy to snap on the unit, including the screen protector (comes with a handy applicator tool)

-Case looks and feels like it's part of the phone, adding just a little bit of bulk (which I actually like a lot after having another HTC phone with more heft - the Shift just felt flimsy)

-Access to all ports is simple and easy

-Case actually stays on and protects when the phone is dropped, unlike every other case I've had from the phone company stores



Cons:

-Slide-out keyboard's top row of buttons are annoying to touch. I'm still adjusting to the added bulk of the case in that area. I use the slide-out keyboard a lot - it's the primary reason I purchased the Shift rather than some of the other slick phones from Sprint. I think I'll adjust to it soon enough, but I have tiny little fingers. I can't imagine what it'd be like if you had wider digits than me!



Meh:

-Rubber part of case loves lint and dust and moves almost too easily. It's great for the port access - so easy to flip up - but not so great for pocket storage. I just look dirty sometimes when I pull out the phone.



Overall, I love it. The slide-out keyboard is not seriously compromised for me, but I would think others might want to think carefully about how much they or the person they are getting this for will use the slide-out keyboard, and finger size would make a big difference in how it might or might not work out. Since I think that the Shift touch keyboard is pretty awful, I assume a lot of people would find themselves wanting to tap actual keys. - Htc Evo Shift 4g Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • htc evo shift 4g case