Monday 28 March 2011

Hard Floor Cleaning - sweeper, hard floor cleaning


1. The Max size does not have a corresponding Max wet mop cloth size. You have to use two of the regular size, which means the cost adds up. Also the two cloths just don't work well. Very wasteful.



2. You cannot control what chemicals you are using. This is a big deal to me for health and environmental reasons.



There used to be similar product with reusable velcro attached cloths. You could toss them in the laundry when they got dirty. I just can't find it out there. Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Wet/Dry Starter Kit 1 set (1 L)

I have mostly wood floors. Usually, I just use dry paper towel to remove dust/hair/dirt. Three small sheets (the non-square shorter ones) fit perfectly on this swiffer. For an occasional wet cleaning I use more layers of wet paper towel. Maybe I'm not the cleanest person out there, but I get the floors in acceptable shape in no-time!

I too look for the extra large Swiffer cloths and have to go to the BX to purchase them. I was surprised to find them on Amazon.com. It is so convenient to purchase them on-line and have them delivered to my front door.



Thanks for having these on Amazon.com.

Love swiffer xlarge mop for laminant floors, however why why why wouldn't they send wet mopping cloths that fit mop? Pain in the neck to use 2 small ones.

I use to buy LG MAX WET MOPPING CLOTHS....where are they??

dharts - Swiffer - Sweeper - Cleaning Tools - Hard Floor Cleaning'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information