Thursday 31 March 2011

Small Animal - rabbit, alligator


My Ferret, Benny, used to spend all day playing. So when I saw this sweet beret I thought Benny would love it. I was right. When I first gave him the beret he would run about and model his new found hat. Eventually he started becoming more lethargic.



Now he spends his days in front of a blank canvas doing nothing. I can only imagine he is trying to spark his creative vision. I used to have a playful little buddy, now I have an out-of-work aspiring artist with a cute hat. Marshall Ferret Cap, Pink Knit

I was very worried that my ferret wouldn't fit in on the streets of Paris being an American weasel. Once I placed this well made beret upon his little head, he was treated just like a Parisian native and they even forgave his accent. A must for the ferret going abroad in these dangerous times!

My ferret Jacque has quite the wardrobe - plaid golf shorts, 2 tuxedos, a smoking jacket, and a seeming-endless supply of tank tops. He always mentioned that he needed something to capture the true essence of Jacque, however.



The Marshall Ferret Beret was just the ticket.



It comes packaged nicely, with a generic brown box, which hides the true treasure within. Although Jacque was asleep when it arrived (he spends 14-18 hours a day asleep and only really gets up around the hours of dawn and dusk...as most ferrets are prone to do), once he awoke, he was quite surprised. In fact, I would describe his reaction as "knocked for six."



The only problem I found is that this hat is not really "one size fits all". As we all know, ferrets are sexually dimorphic predators with males being substantially larger than females. Jacque being a mister, means this domepiece barely fits on his noggin...please, begin making this hot beret in male and female sizes.

Finally a way for my sweet ferret, Vincent Van Stanks, to express his truly artistic nature. He only bit me a little when I put it on. Also looks comical on the dog, for whom I also purchased one. He simply looks at me wearily whenever I make him don it. I make tiny baguettes and bâtards to place in the tiny baskets on their tiny (and tinier) bicycles. Brrring brrring!

My ferret, Dusty, had been exhibiting signs of hob pattern baldness, and was having no luck finding himself a "jill." His sexual frustrations became my frustrations, as every soft, slightly elongated object in the house was used for Dusty's personal prison skank.



I had to do something to help him find a mate.



Then, I chanced to peruse Marshall's pet hair and head product line on Amazon. Eureka! The Marshall Ferret Beret, black, $5.99 would make him the Arthur Fonzarelli of the weasel world.



It was not long after placing this fine head wear upon his cranium that Dusty was strutting down the sidewalk a-la Tony Manero. Oh, the confidence. Watch out Sylvester Stallone. Dusty's in the mix, lookin' tight, yo. Although, given the fairly strong anti-French sentiment that's become somewhat pervasive in our neighborhood, Dusty gets cheese and wine thrown at him from time to time.

It is verry cute on my ferret. He dose not like it to much. If u want things like this for ur ferret i would suggest u get them when ur ferret is still a baby or plan on spending a lot of time geting ur ferret used to it or they will do whatever they can to get it off.

this is for people who want to embarass their ferrets by making them wear a goofy looking hat (that would be us) cannot think of another purpose for this item. weasel isn't too crazy about wearing it but for the pics we got it was well worth the price and effort. - Pets - Pet Pen - Rabbit - Alligator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information