Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wall Charger - accessories, fuze


This works with my SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Blue). I was so worried because of the bad review, but maybe some people ordered the wrong product?? It works just the way it is supposed to. I was a bit surprised that it is not as cheaply made as I thought it would be and at the speed of charge. So very happy I can power it up in my car & office! -And the extra cord is a lifesaver. AND I can use the wall & car chargers on anything with a USB cable. (That is pretty amazing & has uncluttered all of my cords in my car. I only have to keep two cords and the plug-in piece instead of five cords.) I think I kind of love this thing. 3 Piece Value Combo Accessory Bundle Kit: USB Car Charger + USB Travel Charger + USB Data Sync Cable for Sansa Fuze Series MP3 Player

I lost or misplaced my Sansa USB Data Sync and was happy to find this at a reasonable price. You can't beat this 3 Piece Combo Accessory Bundle Kit for the price. I use the USB Travel and Wall Charger to charge other mp3 players and phone. I recommend this Kit if you have any electronics that can be powered or charged by using USB connector.

I had found this product because I lost my one and only sync cable for my Sansa Fuze. I didn't even know I could buy an ac or car adapter let alone all 3 for such a cheap price. They all work just fine and I received them very quickly. I would have bought these months ago if I had known they existed.

I love this product! It is so handy for my car, and it works very well. I also really like that I can charge my mp3 player, while it is playing.I just plug my player into the aux port. I highly recommend this product.

This is an accessory group that every Fuze owner would want. You can charge while in a car or at your desk and listen to music at the same time while its charging. And with this you will have an extra cable. - Accessories - Wall Charger - Sansa Fuze - Fuze'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information