Sunday 27 March 2011

Blackberry Battery - battery, blackberry battery


When I bought from "United Integral", I received a CHINA KNOCK-OFF. They refunded the sale.



When I bought from "Cell Lounge", I received a genuine Blackberry Japan battery. I'm very happy with that.



DIFFERENT SELLERS USE THIS SAME PAGE. If you do not receive a genuine made-in-Japan battery, get your money back.



Here is the charger I use to charge this battery outside the phone:

Blackberry OEM Mini External Battery Charger for 7100 8100 8300 8700 8800 series - ASY-12738-001 Blackberry Curve 3G 9330 8520 8530 8330 9300 C-S2 OEM Cell Phone Battery 1000mAh

I didn't spend much for this, but it holds a charge no longer than the year-old original battery it was supposed to replace. It took more than one contact to get the seller to refund my money, as they originally said I had not contacted them within 30 days. Once I posted a negative review, they got back in touch with me and offered me a replacement or refund.

I purchased a new battery because the one I had in it was almost 2 years old and lost it's charge faster than I liked. This battery arrived in a little plastic baggie, no container, no packaging. It appears as if it may be already used. I put it in my BlackBerry Curve 8320 and it works, but the charge it keeps is no better than my 2 year old battery. Three stars for price, and it DOES work... but I deducted 2 because I question whether this was actually a new battery or not.

I read ebooks on my blackberry (yes, yes, most of you think that's crazy), so I'm always worried that my battery will die shortly before a long flight or trip. When my battery started losing its charge after less than a day, I decided it was time to get a new battery. I purchased a replacement from Cell Lounge due to the good seller reviews and my battery again lasts for 3-5 days on one charge. I'm really happy with the transaction! - Blackberry - Blackberry Curve - Battery - Blackberry Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information