Monday 28 March 2011

Positive Placement Nailer


I am building a new garage in the back yard and plan on adding more to the home. I added a new family room 2 years ago, and should have purchased it then. I have nailers, but wanted one for the joists and the alternate panels. Senco's HN 150 was good for this job and inexpensive enough for me to nail over 1000 nails thru straps, joist hangers and angles. I have never used any other joist nailer, so it is difficult to compare, but this is perfect for the job I purchased it for and I highly recommend it for a person such as myself. Retired Sheet Metal worker, adding to my own home. Senco HN150 Joist Hanger Nailer

I had seen these for about a hundred dollars more, so when I saw this deal on Amazon I jumped at the opportunity. As a joist hanger nailer, it makes multiple impacts like a hand impact nailer, until the nail is fully driven. I like it better than what the other guys make, because it has no trigger so you simply place the nail tip where you want it and press down. The Grip-Rite joist hanger nailer looks the same as the Senco, so I guess Senco makes theirs too. I think it's the most fun of all my nailers, because it lets you place nails exacly where you want them due to the compound angles of the head. It telescopes down when you push it against the work which is very impressive considering that high tolerance parts are required to make such a design work smoothly. The Strap-Shot guys take a stick nailer and modify them so the nail tip extends slightly, whereas Senco designs a much smaller and lighter nailer specific to the task.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Positive Placement Nailer Positive Placement Nailer Positive Placement Nailer