Saturday 26 March 2011

Kids - childrens headphones, childrens earphones


I bought these for my children so that they can have their own earphones and not use mine. I also liked the sound limiting qualities so that their eardrums are safe. I found that they do what they are supposed to do as far as limiting volume. It is okay for when they are using our ipods but they do not work on their DSi's. The volume when plugged into the DSi is so low that you cannot hear the games at all. We tried two pairs of earphones in two different DSi'a with the volume all the way up. Ultimately I decided to keep these and let them use them on their MP3 players but will get different earphones for DSi's. Maxell 190339 Kids Safe Ear Clips (Black)

Love these headphones !

My son likes to turn up his dvd player so loud

we could hear it from the back seat of the car ..

I was worried about his hearing.. these are great !

Loud enough to hear the movie w/ out disturbing his

sister and hurting his ears !! Love them !

i got these for my daughter for her new mp3 player.. she is has really small ears to i wanted something that would sit next to her ears instead inside of them.. these were horrible sound quality .. if you can even call it that. i couldn't even hear out of them. really not worth the money..

Great price on this item, and really, can't complain too much. I was disappointed in the headphones' continually rocking off. The cords get tangled very easily. Sound quality is ok, and these are much better than in-ear buds for my kids. overall satisfied, but would have liked to see a closer fit on the ears.

ok these headphone are a great idea... unfortunately they do not stay on my daughters ears and she is one of the most careful kids i know the part that goes around your ear just flops around. the sound is OK, not quite up to my standards but good for her.

After surching high and low for a set of earbud tipe headphones that was kid safe I found these, i got them for my 4 year old son who loves music... and they was realy disapointing the sound is realy low and i understand thats the idea of these is that there to not go to high so that the child hurts there ears but it was rediculusly low!...

also the changeable covers kept falling off they didnt want to stay on... my son was verry un happy with these as was I... I ended up throwing them out and getting regulor head phones and setting the volume and just explaneing to my son he had to leave it at the level I set it, weve had no problems doing it that way.

these are a great idea and i wanted so much to love them but I didnt... - Headphones - Childrens Earphones - Kids Headphones - Childrens Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information