Monday 28 March 2011

Dual Sim


I wouldn't purchase from this consumer again. The phone wasn't new,as stated. In addition to that, the charger worked for roughly 2days. And because I was out of the country (Which was the purchase reason), i had to go without the use of the phone because their was no place that had the same charger or one to match. I notified the sailer and I was,informing them that i will keep the phone if I could just receive a another charger. Their reply was that i needed to return the defective item in its original package. Of course that was impossible because not only had I not retain the box and rapping it came in but I had taken the phone with me out of the country.Had I known that the charger would be defective, i would have kept the packaging. So, nonetheless, I am stuck with a phone that can't be charged. I think that instructions /info that the retailer should have made known, is the fact that all packaging should be retained for up to a certain period in order to be refunded or defective items to be replaced. Maxwest BB-9 2.2" LCD Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Dual-SIM Bluetooth Camera Smartphone w/FM Tuner & QWERTY Keyboard (Black)

I was unable to change the time and date after following the directions. When I changed the date it reverts to the default date. As for time, I try to change it to New York time as I live in the same zone, the time does not change. I am disappointed. I cannot use it as an alarm too.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dual Sim Dual Sim Dual Sim