Wednesday 30 March 2011

Tag Heuer - watches


I give this watch a 9.5 out of 10. The picture does not do this watch justice. Do yourself a favor and go to the Tag Heuer website and see better quality photos of this watch. It is stunning. The watch face visually is very nice, as it has a functional chrono and an alarm. It has saphire crystal covering, so you can expect a long life with minimal scratches. The Bezel in the picture looks dull, but in person it really shines quite nicely. The bracelet fits well and does not pull hairs like the cheap bracelets do.

All -in-all , at the $750 price range , I would highly reccomend this watch for your collection. Tag Heuer Men's THWAH111CBA0850 Formula 1 Indy 500 Black Dial Watch

I agree with the other 5 star raters. Like a1asaintwatch, this watch for me is a 9.5 out of 10. I think it's a stunning and beautifual watch. I know "Ralph" was disappointed by its size, but not me. To me, it's a perfect size - not too large, and by no means too small. A manly watch. But I would agree with Ralph in one regard - everyone has different tastes, so I'd suggest for the amount you're spending, go find it in a jewelry store before buying to make sure it's the size you want.



The watch keeps perfect time. No gremlins like Ravi noticed. Good that he sent his back, but mine is just perfect. I have owned it for 6 months now. One thing I notice is that the steel case and band and the crystal seem way more durable than other watches I've owned.



If I had to say anything negative (and the only reason I would not give it a 10), the clasp they use is an older style that you have to pull up on to open - it's not the "button" mechanism you now find on most higher end watches. Other than that, I am very happy with the watch and receive lots of compliments on it.



I highly recommend this watch.

I bought this watch from a local retailer, and could not be happier with my purchase. I read the review about the bugs that this watch supposidley has, and I have checked closely to see if my watch has these issues, It dosent. The watch is beautiful and flawlessly design. I had issues trying to set the alarm because the instruction manual said nothing about it, but after searching for awhile i found this link [..] and was able to set every thing up.

Hi all



i had purchased this Tag-Heuer watch from an TAG-Heuer authorised delear



it has the following imperfections which i noticed in couple of watchs



1) Its seconds hand does not co-inside with the markers on the dail

-- Seconds hand shifts inbetween the markers on the dail when shifting from 30 to 60 seconds



2) When you want to stop the ringing alarm, as per the instruction manual you need to press the button once,,,, but in the watch it takes couple of presses to stop the alarm



I dont think this watch is worth the money you are paying - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • watches