Wednesday 30 March 2011

Blackberry Curve Battery


everything came as planned, per as described on the "purchase" menu. the battery came with a charge in it, so it was not dead, and held its charge as if it was comming from a phone that was just purchased. NEW BLACKBERRY OEM 8300 TITANIUM DOOR BACK COVER + C-S2 BATTERY

This was perfect. My battery backing had become worn due to constant rubbing against my car seatbelt latch and the battery was starting to lose the ability to hold a charge. So, I fixed two problems for one ridiculously low price. Couldnt be happier.

it was an amazing value, had I went to the tmobile store they would've charged triple what I paid and I would have just gotten a battery, the new backplate is great my old one wasn't broken or anything but it was starting to get scratched up. It was a nice compliment to an already amazing deal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Curve Battery Blackberry Curve Battery Blackberry Curve Battery