Friday 25 March 2011

Magnetic Dry-erase Calendar - calendar and planner, magnetic dry-erase calendar


I bought two of these. I hot-glued several heavy-duty magnets to the back of each one so I could put them on my refrigerator. (The boards are magnetic to use on the front, not magnetic to attach to something metal - which is what I figured, so I'm not bothered by it.) I found some different colored dry-erase pens with magnets and tiny erasers on them so that I can color-coordinate my tasks, and they are right next to boards when I need them. I love being able to erase my tasks as they are accomplished.



I wasn't sure what I'd do with the corkboard part, but it's turned out to be a great feature. I cut a bunch of 1 1/2 by 3 inch pieces of paper, wrote out 3 or 4 dozen dinner ideas on them (they're on another corkboard in the pantry when not on these weekly boards) and now I can have my dinners planned ahead of time. The rest of the family can easily 'request' meals for the next week so that when I do my weekly grocery shopping, I already know what's on the menu and what I need to buy.



I chose two boards instead of one because I like to see what's coming up, especially at the end of the week. I just take them down each Monday morning, copy the routine items from the coming week, and then use my other calendar to fill in the odd-ball stuff.



This works so much better for me than a whole month because there just isn't enough room on those for all of the stuff that needs to be done.



The quality of these boards is great, nothing flimsy about them. Board Dudes 7.5"x23" Weekly Planner Combo Board - Horizontal (44062UA-4)

This calendar is huge. I like that it has an ample amount of space to write in detail per day. I bought as well those printable magnetic sheets and made little "icons" so I have my husbands company logo, a little laundry machine, etc, etc. I have been able to plan ahead and see how our week goes to plan family time, our time, and house time.

I would recommend this product to anyone. Plus a great feature is that it comes with the equipment so that you can hang it on the wall, cubicle or on the fridge.

The pen is a fine tip so writes small but it is nice for the detailed days, I also bought the bigger marker for the special days that just have an important event.

I am a busy mom of 4 children (currently all 4 years old or younger!).



I hung this calendar on the wall over my kitchen sink. My husband & I can easily look at what my day (or week) looks like without having to track down my calendar/planner to do it.



It's nice & compact and certainly convenient!

Exactly what I was looking for. I needed something to help me organize my study schedule, that I would be able to glance at every day. It fits my small desk area really well. I bought this along with Board Dude's double-sided marker set (with erasers on the caps) which allows me to color code my duties per class. The marker that it comes with is wonderfully fine, it writes like an ink pen on paper; however it doesn't come off easily with the markers I purchased. Tends to leave stains.



The spaces are big enough to accomodate a lot of text. I'm really glad they thought of this, and did not charge a leg for it.

The board is a great size for our family to plan meals on for the week. I was really impressed that it came with many ways to hang it on the wall/fridge/cubicle... screws and anchors, magnets with an adhesive side, and velcro. I'm really happy with it!

I got this board to plan out the week for our family of five. It's served exactly the purpose I was looking for, and I just ordered a second one today, so I can have a "current" week and a "next" week. I love that Saturday & Sunday is placed together at the end of the week - this is sort of how we run our lives, from Monday to Sunday. :)



I do wish it came with a magnetic back, as I have it on the side of our fridge. Rather than try to attach magnets to the back of it, I put hooks on the fridge, and used the hangers on the board to place it on the hooks. That's worked just fine, but I can't move it easily. A slight drawback, but not a deal breaker.



I bought some magnet sheets at the same time I ordered the board, and am going to print activities on them that we do on a regular basis, then I can stick them onto the board. This way, those permanent fixtures on our schedule don't get smudged off, and also they can easily be moved to a different day if rescheduled.

I saw this at an office supply store for $25!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted it so i checked Amazon, the price is great! comes out the package ready to hang up. the only thing i didn't like was the fine pint dry erase marker but i have plenty that i use instead for darker bolder writing :)

The Board Dudes have a pretty COOL product here! As a pastor, this works very well on my office door to keep people informed on what I'm doing or where I am. Also keeps my staff posted and they can also leave notes for me. Excellent product... well made. The only improvement I'd like to see is mounting holes in the top corners going through the board instead of the fold-out hanger holes. To mount on my office door, I had to drill holes directly through the upper corners and then put small screws through the holes and into the door... no real problem, but pre-drilled holes would have made it quicker and simpler!

This product was exactly what I wanted. A decent sized weekly dry erase board to keep track of my day to day activities as well as write notes and reminders. It's the perfect size, not too big where it is an eye sore to look at, but big enough to write down what you need.

This dry-erase "weekly" calendar is perfect for the busy family. I have used the monthly view calendars in the past but there is only enough room for about one note per day. With the weekly view, I have room for several appointments a day which is more realistic for most families! - Calendar And Planner - Dry Erase Calendar - Magnetic Dry-erase Calendar - Dry Erase Boards'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information