Thursday 31 March 2011

Data Cables - samsung, galaxy s


I ordered these cables on Amazon after pricing them all over the web. They arrived in just over four days, well in advance of the estimated delivery date. The cables are Samsung OEM stock, exactly as advertised. Data transfer and charging works just fine on my Samsung Vibrant.



From one of the posted reviews I knew the cable would be considerably shorter than the cable that came with my cell phone, and it is. I measured it at 30" which is actually quite shorter than you might think. Consider where you will be charging your phone from, or where you'll need to place your phone in relation to your computer or DC plug in your car and make sure 30" is enough. But for $1.29, you can't beat it.



One very positive note. The cable was priced at $1.29, with shipping stated to be $3.98. I bought four cables but was not charged $3.98 shipping for each cable. Instead, I was charged $7.96, which would be for two cables. I'm sure weight had something to do with it. Place the items in your cart and carefully view the shipping charges before placing the order. Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging Cable for Samsung SPH-M330, SCH-R100, SGH-T939, SCH-R850

I ordered two of these cables and while the price is right I really wonder about the quality. Both cables appear to be OEM stock, but one is only 30" while the other is closer to 58". While the individual wrappers for each cable had the same barcode, the actual product numbers on the cables themselves differ. The product number on the 30" cord matches that which is advertised here while the product number on the other cable did not. It really seems that what's being sold here is second-hand stock.

I wanted to have a second sync and charging cable at my office so I don't have to carry one around. This cable is packed with a Samsung label so it's not a no-name product.



It's half as long as the cable that came with my phone. That's great. The original one is too big to carry around and there is less clutter on my desktop from excess wire.



It's less stiff than the original -- again, better for transporting.



It does both sync and charging for my Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7.



The price was fair and I like all of its qualities.

Here's the deal folks: This seller is more than likely getting overstock from various companies, and they sort them out and resell. They don't list the length of the cables for this reason. I ordered 4 and two of them were 2ft, and the other two were 4ft. All four of them were the original Samsung OEM micro-usb cabled though, so I did receive the pictured products. These are official "Samsung" branded cables.



Be aware that you may get different sized cables, but I would request a refund for any cable that isn't the OEM connector. I use these for my Samsung Captivate phone, and they work perfectly (other non-OEM connectors did not have a good fit since the plug area is recessed into the phone). If you phone is like this, then get these cables!!



Some of the reviews posted here are in the wrong place, and belong in the "seller feedback" section. If the seller sends you the right cables, then they are perfect! On a side note... To those that need more than 2-4 ft of cable, Why don't you just buy a USB extension cable? [If you get an extension cable, I would recommend keeping the total length at 6ft or less due to signal attenuation.]

Not a Samsung Replacement for Galaxy S, does not fit into socket. Not the Item in the picture. You can hold it in place if you are in a pinch, otherwise, this thing is useless. I'm going to try and shave the housing and see if i can get it to click in.

Affordable charging cables that fit the very tight micro USB socket on the Samsung Captivate as well as working fine with my Nook and other micro USB devices. At these prices, I am very satisfied because my mobile lifestyle demands that I have a half dozen short cords plugged in here and there.

This genuine Samsung data / charging cable is the same one that came with my Sprint "Moment" cell phone. Cheap price, genuine brand name, micro USB -- nothing more need be said. Grab one with confidence if you need it! - Data Cables - Galaxy S - Captivate - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • samsung
  • ,
  • captivate
  • ,
  • data cables
  • ,
  • galaxy s