Monday 28 March 2011

Watches


I have always been skeptical about ordering things like watches online especially since it is hard to gauge the size and its look by a photo. I decided to take a shot and purchase this watch. I have absolutely no complaints to this point. I typically wear this watch with a suit, but it could also be worn with casual clothing. The flexibilty this watch offers is great. Another great selling point with this watch is the fact that the leather strap is impossible to wear out b/c it has a metal clasp that shuts the watch around your wrist. I have received many compliments and I especially like this watch b/c it has the perfect combination of flash and class. Take a look at this watch and/or brand. Stuhrling Original Men's 186L.33152 Boardroom Collection Aristocrat Watch

Absolutely wonderful.



High points:

1) metal clasp on the leather band. Very similar to the metal band watches, with a collapsible band that ensures that your leather strap will never wear out.



2) Beautiful face that has just enough of a retro feel.



3) Alligator styled leather strap looks great for any occasion. I wear with business suits and casual dress. I get compliments on the watch all the time.



4) Calendar/24 hour clock/chronometer are very nice additions.

A nice looking watch, attractive, looks good with dress clothes. However, the sweep hand did not match up directly to the 12 O'clock position. So I initiated the sweep and stopped it at the 12:00 position (manually), that's a quick fix. The crystal doesn't have the quality I was hoping for either. Doesn't have the quality of a good mineral or saphire crystal. It's accurate, has a beautiful watchband and I would consider this a nice addition to your watch collection (for the price).

The watch is beautiful.



I love the face and the band and did not find that it was all too big.



If i had to complain about something it would be the fake croc skin leather, the band clasp is wonderful but I wish it was a flat leather rather than the fake croc.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watches Watches Watches