Monday 28 March 2011

Screen Cleaning - cleaner, lcd cleaner


I use this on my Dell 2209WA monitor, and my Panasonic HDTV. It works great for both.

The HDTV is in the living room, and my roommate smokes. After awhile, this leaves a sticky brown residue on the HDTV's screen.

The Phillips screen cleaner takes it right off, and leaves no streaks on either my HDTV or my monitor.



I was wary about spraying the cleaner directly on the screen (as advised in the instructions) because some cleaners will run down the screen and into the monitor's housing, possibly getting on to the electronics inside the monitor.

The Phillips cleaner sprays a very fine mist that stays where you spray it, and doesn't run down the screen (as long as you don't soak the screen with it).

The cleaner is clear, by the way. The bottle is green.



The soft microfiber cloth that comes with the cleaner is 10"x10",and is fairly thick and durable. I've washed it twice now, and it's holding up fine.

It should easily outlast the supply of cleaner.

It's a standard polyester/nylon microfiber cloth, so if you ever lose it, you can easily find a replacement here at Amazon.



All in all this is a perfect solution for keeping your LCD screens clean. Philips SVC1116G/27 Screen Clean for LCD/ LED/ Plasma Screens

I used this on my laptop screen. Thought that I had ruined it cleaning it with water only earlier. I'm a smoker and the screen had smudges all over it from previous attempts to clean. Could not get the smudges out. Philips Screen Clean got them all out. Laptop screen looks better than when the computer was new. Love this product! Highly recommend it! This product works!

Peter.

This product cleans computers very well, not just the screens. It easily and quickly cleans screens, without leaving streaks. It even cleans my Kindle screen nicely (& the back where all my fingerprints end up). LOVE IT!

I am unconvinced it is any better than rubbing alcohol, diluted with distilled water, for LCD displays. But it is excellent for cleaning hand-held devices with keyboards, such as cell phones, calculators, instrument panels, etc. Makes them look brand new. Better than water-based cleaners for electronics. Electronics cannot tolerate water.

Save your Money use a regular window cleaner from your local supermarket, I got this thing from a local store and instead of clean my screen made it blurred so bad that I have to use the one Windex to clean my TV. and now this thing is the garbabe and so long to my US$5.00. - Monitor Cleaner - Lcd - Lcd Cleaner - Cleaner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information