Sunday 1 May 2011

Cards


I am very happy with the 100 count boxes however, the 25 count boxes are mismatched. The cards are cream colored and the envelopes are white. Not a good combination in my opinion. Definitely would buy the 100 count again. Geographics 100 Ct. White Greeting Card Stock w/Envelopes

I searched on the internet for greeting card stock with envelopes and found this to be the best possible buy for the money. I received the card stock in a timely manner and in excellent condition and began making greeting cards for my friends. The card stock was exactly what I wanted and is of excellent quality. I have already recommended it to friends. Don't be a skeptic! Buy it!

This is great card stock, its nice and thick and runs through the printer nicely. I use these for making greeting cards and they come out beautiful! Add on some colored paper to the inside of the card and it looks professional! Save Money!!! The envelopes are nice as well but the first one I tried jammed up my printer so I haven't tried another one. I can easily write the name on the envelope.

This is the second time that I've purchased Geographic 100 ct white greeting card stock w/ envelopes. It consistently produces great cards using my card software for a fraction of the cost of store bought cards!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cards Cards Cards