Tuesday 27 September 2011

Ankle Socks


Title says it all. They rolled down within 10 minutes of normal walking wearing saucony classics shoes. Sigh...I've gone through so many pairs of ankle socks that roll down, it's ridiculous. You'd think non-rolling down sock technology (like non-inverting umbrella technology) would be a solved problem by now, but I guess not. It seems quality elastic threading is something most companies either cheap out on or don't know how to get right.



I've only had success with 2 companies' ankle socks not rolling down: Nike and Brooks Brothers; but that was years ago, so who knows what it's like now.



I gave these 2 stars because they are soft and they fit pretty well. Hanes Classics Men's 6-pack Cushion Extra Low-Cut Socks, White, 6-12

I am a size 9-10 in Men's and these socks fit great. I especially like the all black color. However, I went to both Target and Walmart and noticed that the socks were much cheaper there so I would recommend going to the store first to compare prices. Otherwise, I like the color and the fit is good.

These are so comfy that I put them on and never have to ever pull them up or anything. Even despite the fact that I be moving around and kinda fast for many hours a day. Good socks, cheap price, no shipping or tax. AWESOME.

I have size 11 feet and they feel a little small for me. In retrospect I would by the size above. but maybe after wearing they will stretch out more and then I'll be glad I bought the size i did? otherwise comfy and very cushy/thick feeling even after 2 washes.

I'm not sure how much there is to say about socks, but these are comfy and thin enough so they fit perfectly with my running shoes. They are a bit big in the back so they aren't as "low cut" as I would have hoped, but I think that's because there is such a large gap of shoe sizes covered. No real complaints though.

I love them, they're like, super-padded, and they don't fall off at all. Don't listen to any of the jokers who say that they do. Get the right size for your feet and it'll be fine. Peace and love,



SockMan'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ankle Socks Ankle Socks Ankle Socks