Friday 30 September 2011

Laser Pointer


I have always used laser pointers in my classroom. They're such an efficient teaching tool to direct attention. I'm very pleased and excited about using this particular laser pointer this school year. The color of the laser is fabulous! It demands attention because of the strong, unusual color. The quality of this laser pointer is very nice, as well. It is sturdy and comfortable to hold. Shipping was quick, which is much appreciated. High Quality Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen

This laser is the best laser for the price. Sadly it doesnt come with 2 AAA batteries but that's all you need to get it working. You can easily see the beam and you can feel heat if you shine it on your hand / face. This is a great product and i highly recomend getting it!!

Just got my package today and was very pleased with the delivery time. it worked as i expected it to. its bright can see it from very far (about 3 full blocks). it could have been packaged better but my overall rating is i give it a 5 and will be ordering from this company again.

Having just received the laser today, I had to immediately play around with it(Who wouldnt?). The beam is quite bright, much better than any red laser. Distance is amazing, ability to see the dot over 2000ft easily. I can definitely say I will be purchasing more of this specific laser in the future.



Shipping speed was also quite amazing, got 2 days before estimated arrival date.

This is an absolutely good pointer for presentation. I put it in my briefcase all the time, and I like it very much. My boss even asked me where I get this. He seems to be jealous that I have this small baby.



Anyway, I love it.

this laser pen comes in a cool colors. because when it is on different surfaces color comes up differently. So times it is whitish, blue, or purple. also the laser is fun to use and you can entertain your friends and family. another cool thing is that when people imagine a laser they imagine a dull red color but not with this laser!I would recamend this laser pen.

Okay soo I bought this laser because my boyfriend bought one from the beach, he paid 25 dollars for it, and they "said" that laser was origanily 90 dollars, psssh thats a rip off. This laser is the SAME exact one. The color is simply AMAZING and insanely bright. COMPLETELY worth the price. I ordered it sunday and got it wednesday and I used the slowest shipping. ITS WORTH IT BUY IT!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laser Pointer Laser Pointer Laser Pointer