Friday 30 September 2011

Physical Therapy Aids - weights, wrist weights


These weights are easy to use - they use velcro straps and can be placed on the ankles or on the wrists. I am very pleased with them and have been using them ever since they arrived. I am small-boned and often have trouble with items being too big but these have enough adjustment to make them comfortable. TKO Neoprene Wrist/Ankle Weights, 2 lb. pair, Blue

These worked great for about 3 weeks, until the fabric right next to the sewn-in Velcro began to rip and leak the inner pebbles on both weights. Unacceptable quality, they should have at least lasted me 6 months.



If you're looking for something to add a little more heft to your routine, skip these and spend a bit more money on a product that will actually keep up with your workout.

My wrists and ankles are very small, but I had no trouble fastening these around my ankles with the velcro straps. The only complaints that I have is that they are too bulky to really be worn on the wrist and that if I wear them too tightly, the metal hook cuts into my skin and leaves a bruise so I have to wear thick socks or wear two socks at once to make sure that doesn't happen.

These weights are very comfortable, but that's about all they have going for them. The material the weights are made from is very thin and tears very easy. My weights lasted about 2 weeks before one of them started to leak sand. You'd be much better off buying a set of more expensive, adjustable weights as the time these last just makes them not worth the purchase.

These are definitely not dainty weights...but they hold strong and in place through rigorous runs and plyo workouts. I've tried other brands made especially for women and they didn't hold up (velcro came loose, wiggled around) I have fairly small ankles and they fit snug. I would not recommend these as wrist weights as they're too bulky. - Fitness - Weights - Exercise - Wrist Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • fitness
  • ,
  • weights
  • ,
  • wrist weights
  • ,
  • exercise