Tuesday 27 September 2011

Plain Front - d3, flat front


I've been searching for great fitting, quality, great looking and pricing, eco-friendly and easy care pants (trousers) for many years. I looked far and wide at many brands & found 'nothing'.

The Dockers 'D4' fit the bill perfectly and has a more than decent selection of styles and fits. I'm thrilled!

It takes a lot to get me to say this. I've had Custom Tailored suits and clothing using the finest materials and fabrics made for me in England and I know quality. Dockers Men's Comfort Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit Flat Front Pant, Bark, 38x30

My husband has been using Dockers for years for his work pants. He has many pairs of 36/29 that are just getting worn. We ordered 3 pairs of these and they were all too small and each one fit differently then the next. We sent them back and ordered the D3's instead. Hopefully they will fit better than the D4's.

I orignally bought the D4's about a year ago from a local retail store. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they not only looked and felt great but they also were able, thanks to the spandex, to expand and retract with my ever changing battle with weight. They quickly became my favorite pair. I went back to he store to buy another pair but found that the D4 now don't have spandex in them. So I went online in a hunt for Spandex D4 and was happy to find the exact mix of material in the fabric on Amazon "75% Cotton/23% Polyester/2% Spandex-7.5 oz." I ordered a pair of D4 and D3 pants off of Amazon. I was disapointed to find that the D4 I received had no Spandex but the D3 had 1% spandex. I kept both anyway but I would've much preferred the spandex on the D4. If you have a dynamic waist line like mine go for the D3.

I'm always a little reluctant to buy a pair of pants over the Net, but I took a chance with these and won.

Not only were they true to the advertised size, but they've turned out to be a very comfortabe

pair of pants. I got them in black and will probably come back for another color or two when they're

on sale. ...good quality....look good...feel good. and no, I don't work for Dockers.

PLEASE CONTACT DOCKERS TO BRING BACK D4 RELAXED FIT KHAKIS!!!



For many years, I have been a loyal Dockers fan. They provide quality pants with a variety of consistent fits, D4 relaxed fit in my case, at reasonable prices.



Over the last several months, the selection of D4's has virtually disappeared.



Calling Dockers online, they acknowledged that the remaining lines of D4's, only 2 at this point, have been discontinued. I was told by a customer service representative that the demand for this fit was inadequate to maintain the style.



PLEASE HELP WILL BRING THEM BACK!

The D4's which are made in Bangladesh are terrible - cheap looking, very light weight, and a 30" inseam which usually fits me is a good 2" too long. I bought another pair of D4's which are made in China - 33"x30" and they fit beautifully and are very nice, so much so that you could dress them up with a sport jacket. The Bangladeshi ones are thin, very baggy, and long. Disappointed in Dockers for making it hard to buy a pair of pants that fit well. - D3 - Pants - Flat Front - Dockers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • d3
  • ,
  • dockers
  • ,
  • pants
  • ,
  • flat front