Tuesday 27 September 2011

Gold Toe - gold toe, men


These socks make me feel like I'm walking on marshmallows. They could have a bit of a snugger fit, but that has to do with the size of my foot - not the sock's fault. Overall, socks are wonderful. They allow me to sneak up on houseguests and viciously smash their faces with watermelon seeds, of which I live for. Anyway, A+++ product! A+++mazon, as always! Will buy again! Hokay, goodnight.



DD Gold Toe Men's Cotton Liners Athletic Sock, Black 10-13, 6-Pack

I have been using gold toes for years now and they have always been good. My feet are 13 - 13.5 and therefore it's hard to find socks that fit right. These do exceptionally well. After first wash the socks shrink somewhat but fit even better on my feet. My reason for the 4 stars is these particular gold toes make my feet sweat a little more in shoes. I think this is because perhaps there is more nylon in them than the usual gold toes. The more cotton, the less my feet sweat. I'll try to look up the nylon / cotton ratio and update the review hopefully that will help more.

If you're looking for low-cut socks that are both kind to the feet and the wallet, these Gold Toe socks are perfect. They are nothing fancy, but they are the most comfortable and durable socks I have owned in a while.

I started out buying Gold Toe socks for my son when he was about 16. He could wear the cheaper socks out in a couple of months but he couldn't wear these out! He's 19 now and still wearing the first purchase. I bought some for my husband this time to convince him. They definitely cost more but it's well worth it when they last that well.

These truly are no show socks that manage to actually stay on your feet without slipping down at all during activity. I have washed them several times and they are holding up great. A great deal and perfect for sneakers.



For anyone who is a US shoe size 12, debating whether to get the regular or extended size, since a size 12 supposedly fits both, get the bigger pair. I am a size 12 and the extended size fits very well - nice and snug. I can't imagine how the smaller ones would fit.

I am always frustrated after purchasing "no-show" socks. Almost always, they definitely show between 1-2 inches above my sneakers. These don't. They are comfortable, a little bit thicker than I am used to, but barely show at all above my sneakers. Exactly what I was looking for. Will buy again!

For the price these socks get the job done. They fit well and are comfortable. I've been wearing gold toe as my general purpose sock for years and don't have a complaint.



The only issue I see with this particular line is that they seem to lack a the same thickness I've seen in previous years. However, after a wash/dry they shrunk up a bit and now feel like they have a bit more substance.

I've always bought Gold Toe dress socks, so I thought I would give the athletic ones a try. I've been very impressed. The socks are the perfect height to cover your lower ankle and keep your shoes from rubbing, unlike many in this variety. They've held up very well and I would definitely recommend. - Men - Gold Toe - Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information