Friday 30 September 2011

Wii Motion Plus - battery, duracell


We have two small children and are constantly going through batteries for their toys. This is exactly what I was looking for. Nice bulk package of batteries that work well. Will be buying again when these are gone. Kodak BULKC12 Xtralife Bulk C Alkaline Batteries- 12 Pack

We bought these when we had our daughter. In 33 years of life, I've never had to use "C" cells. It's just not a common size, at least not in my previous non-parental life. A ton of baby toys use this size. You will need a bunch and you'll plow through them like nobody's business. The price was right, and they've stood up pretty well. Maybe not the best, but certainly not the worst.

I purchased several boxes of batteries. Two of the items were Kodak "C" cells, 12 per box. When I was installing these I noticed one had leaked considerably in the box and put a chemical film on the rest. Besides the "pile" of chemicals on the bottom there was evidence of corrosion from the rest of the batteries on the lid of the box. Maybe I should just purchase those cheap, made in China ones - the batteries I have never had a problem with. There is no "use by" date on the boxes (like there is on those cheap imports) so no telling how old they might be.

I got a couple of boxes in August 2010, and they were dated with an expiration date of Oct. 2014. (I've gotten other brands in the store around this time (8/2010) that were dated to expire in 2016....some "AA's" even had '2017' as the expiration date as of 8/2010). Anyway, the voltages of these Kodaks check-out as equal to other brands, but it remains to be seen if they are "Xtralife" as they are named. It's going to be hard to beat the 'CopperTops'...which, with an expiration date of 2001 (yes; "2001"...and never used), those CopperTops sitting in my drawer still test-out at a fairly high voltage even in August 2010. - Kodak - Battery - Duracell - Aaa Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • duracell
  • ,
  • kodak
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • aaa batteries