Tuesday 27 September 2011

Blackberry - blackberry case, curve


I was disappointed when my original BB case, sleeve type, wore out after 4 years of heavy use. This case appears to be thicker and I was concerned that it would not fit in my pocket as well as the original one did.



I was pleased to discover that I really like this case. The phone slides out easily, the screen goes black when the phone goes in and buttons are not active.



If you are looking for this type of case, I highly recommend this one. BlackBerry Pocket Case for BlackBerry 8500 series

I purchased this for my wife as she kept on "borrowing" the one that came with my BB Bold, for her 8520. Protects the handset and switches off the display via the internal magnet in the case. Small enough to put in my pocket, and easy to remove my BB.



I have now purchased the BB Torch and it works fine with that as well (except it doesnt switch off the display, as I guess this is something to do with the Torch being a touchscreen phone?)

Very good product. Small. Doesnt really add the bulk look to your phone as the rubber cases do. It also protects most of the phone also, (including the screen) just leaving the speaker exposed so you can hear it. It also still incorporates the "locking" and power saving feature as past BB cases. Berry Cool. Berry good buy. Berry good price. ;) - Blackberry Case - Case - Blackberry - Curve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information