Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dress Watches - carrera, tag heuer


The watch itself is beautiful and flawless. But, if you buy this watch from Amazon.com,the international warranty card and C.O.S.C Certification are not included in the packaging since Amazon is not an authorized dealer of tag Heuer. Make sure you understand that before purchasing. TAG Heuer Men's WAV511B.FC6224 Grand Carrera Automatic Certified Watch

I purchased this watch for my husband for father's day. He has been wanting a Tag watch for sometime now and I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase one for him. I have done countless hours of research, visited over 10 stores and finally decided on purchasing this watch from Amazon as the price was far better than anywhere else I've seen it. My husband wore the watch for 1 month, putting it in a watch winder every night, and after just 1 month it stopped keeping time accurately - it is 8 minutes/hour fast and the date override button no longer works. For a watch of this price this is unacceptable. My daughter's $10 Hello Kitty watch keeps more accurate time! Since Amazon is not an authorized Tag dealer the International Guarantee is not valid which means you can not bring it to a local Tag-certified store for repair. You have to send it off to a non-cetified jeweler in Kentucky and it will take 4-6 weeks to fix. At this point I just want my money back for the watch. When I called to return the watch they said I am past the return date which is 1 month from purchase and I have no other option then to send it to be fixed. I do not feel confident that the watch parts haven't been switched out with non-Tag parts because this should not happen to an authentic Tag Watch but unfortunately I'm stuck with it. If you are going to spend this kind of money on a watch don't make the mistake I did - spend a little more and go to an authorized Tag dealer. - Carrera - Tag Heuer - Chronograph - Leather Banded'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information