Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nose Hair Trimmer - ear hair trimmer, mangroomer


I was in need of a new trimmer, and had in the past been underwhelmed by battery-powered models. I saw this trimmer and decided I'd give it a shot, and I have to say I'm impressed. It trimmed like one would expect it to, and it doesn't have issues with losing power and not cutting well. It may not be flashy or have a lot of bells and whistles, but if you are looking for a trimmer that does a good, dependable job, this one fits the bill. MANGROOMER Essential Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer

I have had several nose trimmers over the years and it is nice to finally purchase one at a low cost that works great. I bought this becuase I already own their back shaver and am very pleased with it.



The motor is very strong on the trimmer and it has a nice feel and look. I recommend it and also like the wet dry feature so you can easily clean it after each use.

I had a Panasonic trimmer which was cheaply constructed. It was painful to use this since it pulled the hair everytime. So I stopped using it for few months and after that, it stopped working. Junk! I looked at this Mangroomer for several months on and off, but did not bother to buy it. But finally I purchased this item with other item so I can get free shipping. This item is realy good. As other reviewer mentioned, you might have to use it more often but at least it does not pull hair. I am very satisfied with this item.

I have two Panasonics that have both been worthless, and just tried the new one with the vacuum and it is also lousy. I also have a one handed manual which does not work very well. But, this is the one! It trims the hair short and when the others stop finding hairs this one keep cutting. It is comfortable and does not pull. I finally found a hair trimmer that really works well for me and I highly recommend it.



Update: I have used it for a while now and find it to be the hair trimmers of hair trimmers. Excellent unit works how they all should work. Forget Panasonic as they do not have it figured out yet.

I have ear hair like Yoda, and so this was the ultimate challenge for an electric trimmer. I found that the Mangroomer rocks, especially for $15, it's a bargain and is well constructed from thick plastic.

You can take it apart and clean it in water. It runs off a single AA battery, and is no more noisy than a regular electric shaver. And it does shave close, not quite as close as a blade, but very acceptable, even for nose hair. Use it about every 5-7 days.

It does not pull the hairs, and the tip gets a bit hot while it runs...

Since I would not buy a panasonic anything, this would be my number 1 choice. I do wish that there was a rechargeable version, but I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to you- buy it for sure.

After going through years and years of painful Panasonic nose grooming hair pulls and weak motors, I bought this and it's the best I've used so far. Why? The motor on this is strong and fast, it doesn't pull at all, right on ManGroomer!

I bought this about a year ago after forgetting to bring along my Panasonic trimmer. After reading a few reviews here, I decided to give this one a try. I'm glad I did. The trimmer has a stronger motor, and spins faster that the other. So much so that you can use it for such things as eyebrows. Also, the battery seems to last longer. Given the choice again, I'd choose the Mangroomer every time.

Unlike other trimmers, this one does not cut to close to the skin or actually pull the hair so it doesn't hurt esp around the ears and nose. However since the blades do not cut too close to the skin, you will need to use it on a daily basis vs. other trimmers that cut close (but may hurt) can last few days before trimming again. Another drawback is that it's pretty loud when trimming in the ear. Otherwise good product wished it would cut close to the skin it would then be an excellent 5 star product. - Nose Hair - Ear Hair Trimmer - Mangroomer - Nose Trimmer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information