Tuesday 27 September 2011

Great  price - baitcaster, great  price


I have used my 5600 for bank-fishing in SW Washington and NW Oregon since 2004 (switching between my Lamiglas and Fennewick salmon/steelhead rods). This reel was ready to go right out of the box. After a few practice casts I decided that no adjustments were necessary. The casting action is so smooth and the gears are surprisingly quiet for the price. This the reel you end up depending on. I have Okuma, Quantum and Shimano with relatively similar qualities and amenities but I always go for my AG. Not once have I had a mechanical issue, that said I make sure that the bearings are lubed up before and after every session. Buy one and put it through its paces, more than likely you'll feel the same way that I do. I'll bet you my reel! Abu Garcia 5600 Baitcast x-C Amb Baitcast Red Reel - Great  price - 6500 C3 - Abu Garcia - Baitcaster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • baitcaster
  • ,
  • abu garcia
  • ,
  • 6500 c3
  • ,
  • great  price